look at me.

Isa
_______

isa I'm so sorry I got caught up with hockey and when I got home I was really tired and felt gross so I got in the shower and omg you'll never guess what happened at hockey my shoulder hurts so bad but I'm really sorry we can hang soon tho I promise

Isa: It's a o ok I promise I new you had hockey today, we can hang whenever ily girl I hope you're shoulder gets better:)))

ilyyttt:))

________

I began to get ready for the party and started doing my hair, I started to blow dry my hair and put my hair in curlers and while that set I did my makeup!! For my outfit I picked out and black dress with black platform heels, for my jewelry I picked out a diamond necklace and earrings.
I know it might sound like a lot but I wanted to look good to where I could feel confident!
I took my hair out and styled it and after put my outfit on.
___________

_______

I grabbed my purse and feed nova and headed to my car, as I drove to the party I played - a rose told me about love -
As I arrived I got out of the car and took a few deep breaths, party's where never my thing ever.
I entered the house and everyone popped out
"SURPRISE"
My hockey team and jack Shouted.
I'm not gonna lie I jumped so high but tried to play it off.😭
literally almost cryed.
"I'm mean thank you all so much for this party but why do I have a party?" I said covering my big smile.
"we'll you're carrying the C for you're team and me and my friends and you're hockey team wanted to separate for you" Jack said.
"thank you guys" I said giving people hugs and everyone made there way farther into the party.
"hey, I'm Trevor. You must be the girl Jack never shuts up about" He said holding out his hand. "hi!! omg it's nice to see you I watch you play all the time!" I said.
"you're pretty good at hockey I saw" he said.
"I try my hardest" I said with a smile.
"Did you know Jack has a chru-" he went to say.
"Ok that's enough" Jack said stepping infront of Trevor and pulling me to one of his other friends.
"max" I said.
"Maggie"
"Wait you guys know each other?"
Jack said.
"Yea" we said at the same time.
"How was you're day?" He said
"it was okay kinda boring to be honest" I said.
"I understand, that's how I felt today. you're eyes are really pretty." He said.
"Mine? Look at yours. I could get lost in them"
I said.
"Hey Maggie"
"Yea"
"Wanna go get a drink?" Jack said.
"Yea sure! Wanna come" I said to max
"Uh yea!" He said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him along.
We all walked into the kitchen and Jack grabbed a drink and started to talk to cole, max grabbed drinks for me and him and we sat at the kitchen island.
"so what are some of the things you do other then hockey?" He said making small talk.
"We'll I like books and I like to wright poetry, I love music and tend to sing a lot and I collect vinyl, and I'm trying hard in school bc one day I would love to get into Michigan and play hockey there but I also like to study psychology bc I wanna be a mental health therapist and I love baking oh and puzzles!! And I'm a huge hopeless romantic so romance books all day" I said
"Really? We have alot in common i read books too I love music and vinyl, one day you'll have to let me here you sing?!" He said.
"we'll how about you what do you do?" I said
"Books/hiking/I love spending time with my family and friends/ I like to give gifts and I like to travel and style clothes." He said
"I see, I like you're outfit!!"

"This is just my everyday outfit style"
He said.
"I like it, it's like mine I like to be comfortable but cute" I said.
"Yea" he said as we locked eyes.
"I think I really like you" I said.
"shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that i think it's to fast to be saying that you know becau-"
"I like you to Maggie" he said as he kissed me.
I kissed him back after realizing what just happened.
"Let's go upstairs"
he said as he grabbed my hand.
he opened a door that lead into a room, his room.
he lead me in and picked me up and placed me on his dresser infront of his bed.
he kissed me a few times and walked over to his bedside table where he had his record player. He played - montell fish -
he walked back over as my eyes followed every move he made, he placed his hand on my waist and used his other hand to move my hair out of my face. "You're lips are so soft"
he whispered in my ear.
"I want you" I whispered back.
"I'm all yours Maggie"
he began to take his jacket and hoodie off but he still had a white tank top on.
As he was tossing his hoodie on the floor i grabbed his waist and pulled him onto his bed, he grabbed my leg and began to take my heel off and after moved onto the other leg. After I pushed his chest back making him lay back but his head remained up his eyes glazing over my body as I crawled onto him and began to kiss him, we where making out but like a hot makout, I was kinda nervous because I've only ever made out with someone but nothing more then that, but I felt safe like this felt right.
I began to trace my hands over his chest and pulled his shirt off gently, and worked my way to his belt.
he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of his lap not braking the kiss. He moved his way up my thigh.
"Maggie" he whispered pulling away enough to make eye contact.
"yea" are you okay with this.
"do it" I said in a seductive way as I pulled him into a kiss. He zipped my dress off leaving me in my bra and underwear. As I sat back down I began to unbutton his pants and pull them off leaving him in just underwear.
he removed my bra and started to kiss my neck.
"max" i moaned softly.
he picked me up and walked over to his bedside table and took something out of his drawer and placed me on his bed as he stood infront of me. I began to pull his underwear off as I grabbed the condom from his hand, I opened it with my teeth and slid it on. he grabbed my waist and pulled my underwear down as he towered over my body I moved him over to where his back was on his headboard. I crawled over his body and kissed him while I sat on his dick. "Maggie oh my fucking god" he moaned "fuck" i whispered. Holy shit this felt amazing but hurt so bad. I glided my body back and forth until we both couldn't breathe. "Maggie holy shit" he moaned as he grabbed my waist and pulled me to the end of the bed, he put it in as we both made eye contact. "If it hurts let me know I'll stop" he said as I shook my head up and down. "Max" I moaned "harder".
"Fuck" he said. Our breath intertwined together.
"Fuck max right there" I said as I came.
"shit" max moaned loudly as he came. After he pulled out we kissed. He turned on the tv for me as I got comfortable under the comforter as he walked into his bedroom and started a warm shower. I got up and walked into the bedroom as he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I threw my hair up in a bun and got In the shower as he got in after. We just washed our body's and after got out.
"hey max?" I said.
"Yea beautiful?" He replied.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Of course you can"
"That was my first time"
"can I tell you something"
"Yea anything" I said.
"It was mine to." He replied.
We smiled at each other and put on our clothes.
We headed over to the door to go back to the party when "max"
"Yea?" He said as he faced me.
"this isn't a one time thing right" I asked.
"No of course not maggie I really like you and you're so sweet and kind I can't do that to you." He said. "Why do I seem like the person to do that?" He asked.
"You're not at all the person to do that, I just don't wanna get hurt." I said.
"I promise I'm never gonna hurt you." He said as he opened the door.