HINTS - 2

Day- 8

Dear Jessica,

Aster flowers.

Aster flowers symbolise faith and valour.

It is a flower named after Greek word for 'star'.

You are star to my starry night, Jessica.

Faith, you always have this. Even when you get sad, you say that "I will have faith". It's truly admiring.

- M

Day- 9

Dear Jessica,

Dahlia.

Dahlia flowers symbolise beauty and kindness.

You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Your kindness makes many people's hearts warm. Just like mine,today.

- M

"When Can I find you? You're making me curious and I can't wait to meet you. Waiting for that day". Jessica becoming impatient day by day.

"Ughh!! You're making me furious"

Day- 10

Dear Jessica,

Acacia flowers.

Acacia flowers symbolise rebirth and eternal life.

I thought I was boring and an intimate person. I lost hope in my life but after seeing you, I was born again. I'm living every minute to be with you.

Eternal life, the word itself is eternal and beautiful.

I wish I could have eternal life with you together.

I hope that day is near.

- M

Day- 11

Dear Jessica,

Marie gold flowers.

Marie gold flowers symbolise light that lives inside a person.

Your soul, it's gold.

There are many colours in this universe but your soul is the perfect colour of my life.

- M

Day- 12

Dear Jessica,

Saffron flowers.

Saffron flowers symbolise new beginnings.

When you accept my love, it would really be a new beginning, rebirth.

I want to say that even if you accept me or not. You will always be my soulmate.

- M

Jessica received letters and flowers but they stopped for 3 days in a row. She was worried, it never happened before.

Jessica was sad. She took books from her locker and headed to her class.

After class she opened her locker again to check if there was anything but there is nothing.

"Sad because there is nothing in here?" Eva asked

"You're following me?" Jessica faced her friend.

"Yaa! Obviously. You're pulling a long face from the morning. It's okay, maybe he is busy"

Jessica started to think, "He is in the same class as ours. He gave flowers even when we were busy with presentations and exams. Now, we have a nothing, just usual classes. I couldn't understand anything, why would he stop, now?"

Jessica have a point.

"Maybe he gave all the clues and maybe now there is only one thing left"

"What is that?"

"You have to find him".

"Uh!?"

"I'm thinking maybe he gave all his clues and the only thing left is finding him".

"But I couldn't think of anything. He gave me different kind of flowers and letters describing me, that's all".

Jessica speaking fast and furious as she couldn't understand why and what.

"Slow down! Go home and take a fresh bath. Start thinking again from the beginning, carefully".

Jessica is sad. Her mind making worst case scenarios. Did he gave up on me? Did something happened to him? Have I did anything wrong?

She feels like she could cry.

She closed her locker. Locked it.

"How he used to keep flowers when my locker is closed?"

She started to head home.

While going home. A little boy came to her.

"Are you Jessica?", Boy asked.

"Yes, how do you know my name?", She questioned back.

"This letter is for you, Bye", mystery boy handed her a letter and left without giving her time to ask anything.

_______________

I know this chapter is small. I purposely made it short. In the next chapter, you probably find him. I'm not saying anything. Shushh!!!

Thank you for staying and giving your time to read.

Let me know your thoughts on story upto now.