𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥 / 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: swearing

"ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ī̶̧͙͖̲̘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ â̸̠̋c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̋̽̔...

"ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ī̶̧͙͖̲̘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ â̸̠̋c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ī̶̧͙͖̲̘k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅè̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝."

sliding the door, obanai looked ashamed of liking the head pat. "that damned flame hashira.." he grunted. but he craved for that touch again, hopefully she will give it to him as a reward for-

'what are you thinking obanai?!' he scolded himself. he shook his head trying to remove that thought.

"fuck..." he groaned.

kabudamaru just watched obanai in anticipation, waiting for the next move. obanai slumps down on his wall and silently cries.

after all, he did get indirectly rejected.

obanai hugs his knees and hides his face, hot tears stream down his face as his mouth trembles.

kabudamaru just watches this go down and slithers over to his owner. obanai gently grabbed the snake off the floor and hugged his cold scales.

"your the only one who understands me." he whispered.

'thanks but i don't understand shit-" kabudamaru sweat dropped. obanai gets up and walks over to his pantry and grabs the wrinkled ohagi.

"this is okay.." he sighed, slipping it underneath his mask and taking a few bites. obanai walked up to the window and choked on his food.

Y/N was at the lake poking the koi fish.

shocked, he slammed his window open and yelled' "L/N W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he stammered. Y/N shot her head towards the window and jolted up.

but she tripped into the pond. whoopsies

"IGURO HELP ME STOP STARING MOTHER FU-"

🝮

he shook his head at the sight of a passed out Y/N on his bed drenched in water. "this girl.." he muttered. 'she got my sheets dirty!!' he thought.