new beginning

"You said you would never leave me" you screamed at a hooded man

"I don't want a child Maria abort it" he yelled back

"You know I can't do that Issac"

"Why?"

"I don't have the fucking heart to do that and you know that"

"Have fun raising the kid by your self then" he stormed out of the apartment.

I snapped out of my thoughts by Zara crying I smiled and picked up my 3 month old. "What's wrong baby you want a bottle?" Zara stopped crying and looked at me. I got the bottle ready sitting down to feed Zara looking at our stuff all packed up. We were moving to L.A and moving in with my cousin Devin and her roommates, I use to work for construction so I had enough money but I know I will have to find a job when I got there. Zara fell asleep and I put her down. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Hello?" I awnsered packing the last of my cloths.

"Hey girlie I'll be there soon then we can pack the cars and leave tomorrow" it was Devin

"Sounds good just text me when you are here Zara just fell asleep for a nap."

"Okay I'm maybe 10 minutes out"

"Sounds good see you soon"

"Okay bye love"

"Bye" we ended the call and I unlocked my door I got a text from Isaac's mom

IM: hey hun I know Issac wants nothing to do with this situation but I do can I come say good by to my grand baby

M: of course I would never keep you away from her!

I smiled Issac mom basically disowned him after I called her and talked to her. She went to every appointment with me and was in the room with me, my parents pasted away when I was 16 I was raised by my grandpa who pasted away when I  turned 19, I named Zara after him Zara jay green. Grandpa jay was my hero ever since I was little. My phone dinged and Devin walked threw the door.

"Hey cousin" she smiled hugging me

"Hey" I smiled moving a stray strand out of my face.

"Where is zara?"

"My room in her crib, moving people will be here in the morning for the furniture so basically the bed and her crib plus dressers, are your roommates okay with a baby living there"

"Of course they are excited to have a little person. We have dogs who will love her too"

"Sounds good also Zara grandma will be here soon to visit"

"Issacs mom?"

"Yeah"

She nodded and we talked a bit soon Issac mom walked threw my door, we talked a bit soon Zara cried she asked if she could go get her and I said yes obviously.  She stayed for a few hours and we all went out to eat and it was time for bed. My alarm when off at 7 I got up and got ready. It was going to be a long drive, so I threw on sweats and a croptop. Devin got up shortly after I did I packed Zara diaper bag and got her dressed in a onse and little booties.

○○○○○○○○○time skip LA○○○○○○○○○○○○○

We drove up to the house. Devin yelled into house and 5 guys walked out. 2 were blond and two had dyed hair. They all smiled at me. The last had a man bun

"Everyone this is Maria my little cousin" Devin smiled "the little one in her arms  is Zara, Mar this is corey my boyfriend the guy to his left is Sam colby Jake and Aaron my roommates"

"Hey nice to meet you" I smiled shifting Zara in my arms Zara giggled and reached for who I think is colby he smiled at her and reached his hand out to her and she grabbed his hand

"Hey Zara good to meet you" he laughed

"Guess he likes you colby? Right?"

"Yeah I'm colby blonde over to my left is sam my best friend other blonde is Aaron and then Jake is the other one with dyed hair" he clarified a bit more

"Nice to meet you guys"

"Hey we are always up we can help you with Zara if you need if we are home" sam smiled at me "Well colby is awake more then we are"

"You guys don't have to but I won't stop you if you guys want to you can" I laughed Zara started crying. "Shit she is hungry I'm guessing would one of you hold her while I grab her bottle?"

"I can take her" colby took her from me and held her she calmed a little but not much he gently patted her back. I opened my car door and dug for her bottle in her bag I found it and got it ready. I shook it and went to grab Zara, colby was smiling down at her and all the boys we gathered around looking down at her smiling.

"You wanna feed her?" I held up the bottle

"Uhhh sure" colby took the bottle hesitantly took the bottle. He feed her and I started unloaded the boxes in my car. Taking them into the house the rest of the guys helped me and Devin soon the mover guys came and moved my furniture into my room.

"Miss where fo you want the crib" one asked me before I could awnser Devin interjected

"Follow me Mar stay with colby and Zara"

"Okay?" I looked at him. And he smiled "What me to take her colby"

"No it's okay dev said you were a single mom let us help you" colby smiled at me

"Honestly I appreciate that Zaras dad left when he found out i was pregnant only person that really helped me was his mom" I smiled softly

"What about your parents"

"They past way when I was a teen so my grandpa raised me the he pasted away when I was 19 I named Zaras middle name after him Zara jay green"

"I'm so sorry"

"It's okay" I smiled We talked a little bit then Devin came down with the movers.

"You guys ready to show her?" Devin was smiling from ear to ear

"Show me what dev"

"Follow me" divin smiled leading up stairs colby followed me the the rest of the guys I saw Corey had a camera in his hand. They led me to a door  "open it"

"Oka?" I turned the handle and walked in inside was a cute bursary fir Zara they had books and toys already inside and decorated the whole thing.

"Oh my God" I felt my eyes water " you really didnt have to do that for us she could of stayed in my room"

"Maria you have been a single parent and shared a room with her you have us to help you and need your own space plus everyone has baby walkie set up so if she wakes up one of us can help you. Your not alone cousin" Devin smiled I was fully crying now and Devin hugged me I took Zara from colby.

"Look babygirl this is your room"

(New book hopefully you guys like it I won't do a ton of authors notes or I won't try to but enjoy)