23🌸

"Why did not you inform us about jin's conditions jimin?"
Jungkook's mom asked her son in law...

Jungkook was standing in one corner folding his hands...

"Actually.. Mom..i forgot to tell...i.."

"What??Do you have any idea?? The situation could have been much worse!!"jungkook started shouting...

" jungkook... "His mom eyed him...

" since when jin has been suffering from type 1 diabetes? "

"6 months...i guess...i don't know much about it...actually aunt..i mean jin hyung's mom used to take care of him..."

"You should not have blocked jin's mom number... She informed us she was trying to connect with us but she couldn't connect... Its always unreachable...." jungkook steadily came to his mother's side..

"I didn't block it.. "Jimin looked puzzled.. He started spacing out thinking about something...

" don't tell me..."before jungkook could complete his sentence, taehyung appeared there and stood beside jimin...he put his hand inside his pant's pocket, grazing at jungkook he said "i blocked jin's mom's number.. I Don't think she should be in touch with my husband... Afterall jimin is married now..."

"She was continuously calling jimin hyung's number to inform us about jin's conditions... He needs insulin dose regularly... Taehyung hyung"jungkook tried to explain...

" why was she calling jimin?did she think jimin as jin's servant or babysitter? May be before she treated jimin as servant of their house but now table turns....jimin is not bound to listen her every words!"

Jimin wanted to say something.. But he stayed silent there as he was loving taehyung's aura how taehyung standing beside him,defending him,protecting him...

Jungkook was standing there frozen...He didn't know what should he told taehyung... Its cleared that taehyung niether like jin nor his mom...and speaking about it was like banging the head on tress...

Taehyung ignored jungkook's State and took jimin's hand and went to their room....
.
.
.
.