1. A chaotic gift...

"Kazuha...what is that..." Scaramouche said in an irritated as he pointed to a new bracelet he had that he knew kazuha heizou and scara couldn't afford. It was obviously gifted to him by someone rich...scara didn't like that one bit...

"Oh this? Oh its nothing. Just a gift" kazuha said with a smile.

"From who...!" Scara said slowly getting more irritated. Heizou was still at work and scara knew heizou would get frustrated aswell but it was better if only one person got mad at kazuha instead.

"Uhm...it was...childe...heh" kazuha was hesitant to tell scara this due to the fact that the relationship between scara and Childe wasn't...the best...

"WHAT!!! Why were you near that bastard! And why did he give you a gift! Also why would you accept it!" Scara started to get angry at kazuha for accepting it but was even more angry that childe was talking to kazuha. Scara was very overprotective over kazuha and heizou. Scara slowly calmed down as he walked away without a word to the bedroom to calm himself down and take a nap.

(3 hours later)

"Kazuhaaaaa! Scaraaaaaa! I'm homeeeeee!" Heizou yelled happily to find kazuha sleeping on the couch and scara sleeping with an angry expression on the bed. He knew scara was mad at kazuha. It was easy for him to notice since heizou was a detective.

After kazuha and scara heard heizous yelling they woke up. Scara woke up quite grumpy and angry while as kazuha woke up a bit scared and startled.

"Good morning my darlings. Care to explain what happened?" He said with a dissapointed face.

"Uh well i-" kazuha said while immediately being interrupted by scaramouche who had talked over kazuha with a aggressive tone.

"Kazuha has been spending time with childe a lot and has been accepting lots of gifts from him! And he didn't tell us at all! Not until I asked him as he replied very hesitantly! Who knows what else he might do with childe!" Scaramouche started at his boyfriend who was still a bit startled while heizou comforted him.

"It's ok... I'm sure he wouldn't do anything like that" heizou said as kazuha bursted with a saddened tone "I promise I haven't and I never will cheat on you guys!"

"Its ok. But you still shouldn't have accepted it..." scara said more calmly this time.

"But you'll still be punished..." scara whispered in kazuhas ear making sure heizou couldn't hear. Kazuha got shivers down his spine as they all got up and went to bed.