2. Kazuha's punishment

WARNING! NSFW AND SMUT ARE IN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO LEAVE!

(The next morning)

Kazuha woke up to find scara still grumpy as always and heizou gone at work. He hadn't remembered anything from yesterday since he just woke up.

"Good morning dear...you're awake now...are you ready for your punishment...?" Scara said slowly to intimidate kazuha more and it definitely worked. Kazuha shivered as he started to remember what happened while just stared at scara with nervousness of what scara will do.

Scara soon dragged kazuha into their room by his arm. Scara grabbed something from a small box under the bed and put it in kazuhas mouth forcefully without a word.

"Mmphhh! Hmmphmmmph!" Kazuha muffled as scara put a blindfold on him aswell.

"Shhhh. If you don't behave ill make you lose the ability to walk for many days...well...I was already planning to do that..." scara said with a mischievous smile that kazuha couldn't see due to the blindfold but still kazuha shivered to the feeling of scaras gaze.

Scara slowly stripped both of them while tying kazuhas hands above his head leaving him defenseless and vulnerable to scara. He would only have his legs free but unfortunately scara pinned them down with ease.

"Are you ready...?" Scara said while removing the item in kazuhas mouth and shoving his fingers in instead. "Suck on it or else...".

Soon scaras fingers were covered in saliva. He touched kazuhas asshole as he felt how wet it was and didn't need the saliva anymore.

Scara thrusted one of his fingers into kazuhas tight ass without warning as kazuha screamed from the pain. He kept thrusting in and out everytime looking for that sweet spot...

After continuous thrusting scara finally found that spot and started to rub it.

"Ah- ahhhh. Please stop-! Scara! Ahh! Nghhh-!" Kazuha begged from the pain that has turned into pleasure. "Shhh...you're not allowed to speak..." scara whispered as he placed the item back into kazuhas mouth to muffle his moans that kept going.

After a while of thrusting scara ran his warm fingers along kazuhas back after he flipped him over onto all fours. It wasn't long after that when kazuha came. Scara grinned at this sight when he only had one finger up kazuhas ass and kazuha was already coming from that.

Scara removed his finger and slapped kazuhas ass hard.

"That's for accepting gifts from childe" scara said.

Scara immediately entered his tounge into kazuhas entrance and pulling it back out. Scara soon place 2 fingers into kazuhas ass again making kazuha moan and come. Once again. He hasn't even thrusted his fingers once and kazuha came already. He knew kazuha was very sensitive and loved to take that to his advantage.

Thrusting in and out with 2 fingers a lot to him making him easily come again 28 mins later.

"So weak...3rd time coming and only 2 hours in" scara said running his empty hand along kazuhas back causing more trembling.

Scara wasn't very amused by the fingering so he shoved his dick into kazuha and thrusted without warning. Kazuha yelled so loud but thankfully it was muffled. After a bit kazuhas shaky legs dropped while scara came inside kazuha not telling kazuha to make him as weak and vulnerable as possible.

This continued for hours before kazuha came for the fourth time before collapsing unable to move his legs and a sore asshole. Scara lifted kazuhas legs for him and licked his tip making him shiver. Kazuha was in pain and pleasure when they finally stopped as scaras cum dripped out of his ass.

"We only stopped at the beginning since you can't take it. We might just have to continue it another day..." scara whispered with sigh.