𝐢𝐢. 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Unbeknownst to the majority of them, was everything going on at the Fishers home next door. After having been pulled into the pool by Belly, Conrad had now dried off and changed. He was making his way out the front door, rubbing a beach towel on his still wet hair when his heart dropped. His eyes always drifted to the Havika house every time he went outside. He couldn't help it, their homes were right next to each other in this cul-de-sac like formation and he hasn't seen the family in forever.

So for the millionth time his eyes have hit the house, it was his first time in a while seeing a car outside with the lights on inside. He froze, blinking to make sure he was seeing things correctly. To make sure he want dreaming. But once he saw a shadow pass by the windows, he knew they had to be there.

Without thinking, the boy ran back into the home and into the kitchen where the moms were. His frantic nature caused the women to look at him in concern, but before they could ask anything, Conrad spoke.

"They're here." He said, his breaking sort of labored. It wasn't because of he ran or anything, it was because his heart was already beating in anticipation and anxiousness. The women looked between each other, knowing looks on their faces while Conrad looked between them. When no one moved, he said it again, this time louder to alert the rest of the home.

"They're here! They're back!" He said excitedly. His words knocked Laurel and Susannah out of their trance and they got up with a start. It also really shocked Susannah because this was the first time she's seen Conrad express any sort of emotion other than glum in a while.

Said boys loud words caused the rest of the kids to come down stairs in a hurry. "Who's here?" Jeremiah said as he walked down the stairs, Steven and Belly behind him. He looked at his brother, confusion written in his striking blue eyes.

The older boy looked at him, pointing his hand towards the door. "The Waterhouse's, they're back." He said, his response almost whispered as if him saying they names again would make them go away.

His calm response though didn't mean the others reacted the same, however. The other teens freaked out, their eyes going wide and their jaws dropping open.

"What?!"

"Are you serious?!"

"Now way. They're finally back?!" Different types of responses went through out the room as the kid's excitedly went out the doors, their mothers in tow. Before they could get to far, Susannah stopped them.