𝐯. 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

U'liani and Okalani walked into a part of the country club where the tea party will be held. It was confusing at first after a minute of walking around, they heard the sound of girls chattering. Following the noise, the girls walked until they came upon an area where a bunch of girls dressed in fancy dresses were having tea and pastries.

Seeing the girls stand in front of the open door in confusion, the older woman walked up to them. "Hi, my name is Paige, how can I help you ladies?" The woman asked politely as she looked between the girls. The girls could tell whoever this woman was took her job very seriously. She walked with great posture and poise with a strong, confident look in her eyes.

"Uh, I'm U'liani Waterhouse and this is my sister Okalani Waterhouse. We're here for the debutante tea." U'liani spoke up as she smiled at the woman. Her respectful manners caused the woman to smirk a little, used to dealing with hundreds of spoiled brats. It was refreshing to see some people who treated other like one.

"Ah, yes, you ladies are right on time." She said, smiling at both of the girls. "Your are both at table two." The woman said before gesturing the hikes inside the room and over to said table. As they got closer, U'liani couldn't help but notice the familiar red red fascinator that she saw only a few minutes ago. She glanced over at her sister, giving the girl a panicked looked. All Okalani did was give her a slight shrug back before they arrived at the table.

Taking a seat beside the file grime earlier, U'liani sat on Shyla's left while Okalni sat on her right, leaving an empty space there so she could talk to some girls that she knew. The girls at the table smiled at them, all exchanging greetings. Shayla gave the girl next to her a bright smile, U'li giving her one back in return, not wanting to seem rude.

"Hi, I'm Shayla Wang." The girl introduced herself, sticking out her hand for the girl to shake. U'li accepted her offer, shaking it gently but with a firm grip. She internally screamed once she heard the girl's voice, her adorable accent making her feel ten times more insecure that she was before. "I'm U'liani Waterhouse. And that's my sister Okalani." She said, pushing her thous away as she gestured over to the other girl who offered a small way their way.

"You're the girl from the bonfire?" Shayla said, pointing at Okalani. "I wanted to compliment your outfit but there was so much going on. You kinda reminded me of Malibu Barbie." She complimented the girl, causing a genuine smile to face Lani's lips as the attention turned to her.

"Yeah, I got that same statement more than once that night." She said before taking a sip from the tea in front of her. The attention was then bright back to both girls when another girl spoke up.