●Chapter 1》The first day●

○°<3rd person POV>°○
The sun was up,replacing the moon. Showing its light to the world.
Our adorable dandelion boy was in a deep slumber..well until the alarm he set up to 5:30 rang, waking him up.
"Mmmhhm.."
he mumbled, not wanting to leave the dream he had. He closed the alarm, trying to fall back to sleep. But then he heard footsteps coming from the corridor.
He had incredible hearing. But because of his hearing, his ears were so sensitive that if someone pinched it, it would hurt like he was stabbed with a katana.
The footsteps came closer and closer until they stopped at the entrance of his room. The door started to open, revealing a short and angry old man. It was his foster parent, gramps. He started yelling at the half awake boy:
"WHY ARE YOU NOT AWAKE?! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!"
"UWAAHHHH, GOMEN, I'LL GET UP!"
"YOU BETTER! Now dress up and come to the kitchen."
'The mood change-'
thought Zenitsu as he got up from the comfortable bed of his.
He opened his closet, looking for the school uniform.
When he finaly found it, the fact that he's never been able to properly look at it came to his mind.
He held it up to the mirror in front. The shirt was a white button up and a red tie,the pants were loose and black, the sweater that had the schools logo on it was yellow. There were other colours aswell but gramps got him the yellow one.
He quickly wore the uniform, and then brushed his blonde hair, he was ready.
He quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen, gramps was waiting for him while reading a newspaper. He sat down on the round table,
"Ohayo!"
"Ohayo."
He started to eat the cereal gramps prepared for him. When he finally finished it, he got up leaving for school.
"Sayonara, gramps!"
"Sayonara.."

•○●°Zenitsu POV°●○•
I got out for school and waited for the school bus to arrive..
*a few minutes later*

○°<3rd person POV>°○
'UGGHHH.. This is taking so looonnng'
He thought to himself. But then suddenly, the bus came.
He waved his hands for the bus to stop..but.it didn't..IT DIDN'T!!
He ran beside the bus, shouting at the driver to wait for him.
When the driver finally noticed him, they stopped the bus for the dandelion boy to get on.
He got on the bus, but then he heard a male voice say:
"Student card"
It was Iguro Obanai, the caretaker on the bus.
"Here"
Replied Zenitsu, while handing him his card.
The caretaker took a look at the card while mumbling:
"Zenitsu Agatsuma...Agatsuma.....what kind of surname is that..?"
Then loudly, he said:
"Sit down"
Pointing at a seat next to a burgundy haired boy with hanafuda earings and a scar on his forehead.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Sorry for ending here but i got really tired..this is the first chapter to the story but i made another chapter for the character introductions but couldn't finish yet so i just posted this..well see tou soon^^ word count:519 (finished it)