●The first day●○vol2○

¤▪~3rd person POV~▪¤

The sun was shining down on Tanjiro Kamado's room, slowly but surely getting on his face. He was sleeping peacefully, but the beatiful light coming from the sun woke him up.
He sat on his bed, half awake. He looked at the clock  "5:10".
He got out from the bed, did his morning routine and wore his school uniform.
The uniform was simple,
a white button-up, a red tie, loose black pants and a green sweater. The tie was not supposed to be loose but he didn't care, he just left it like that.(bcs he's a bad boy😎😎)

He left the room to go to the kitchen. When he was near the kitchen, his nose catched the smells of his family, boiled eggs and some pancakes.
He entered the kitchen while saying:
"Ohayo, it smells amazing in here!"
"Ohayo nii-chan!"
Said his siblings. His mother:
"Ohayo, Tanjiro. Sit down."
"Alright"
He began eating the amazing meal his mother prepared. When he was finished, he thanked his mother. Nezuko was waiting for him at the door:
"Hurry nii-chan, we'll be late!"
"Coming! (🤨) "(i hate myself fot this.)
They got out of their house and waited for le bus.
After a few minutes the bus finally arrived. The two got on, their eyes meeting the short male.
"Student card.. "
Said Iguro Obanai in a grumpy voice. (When I wrote Obanai it autocorrected to Obama's 😭)
The man hated the two with all his heart. The reason of his hate was unknown, he hated teenagers in general but this was different. Anyways, that's not our topic right now.
Back to the Kamado(Kamaboko) siblings.
They showed their student cards to the caretaker and then walked to their seats.
Tanjiro was sitting alone. He wanted to sit with Nezuko but she choose her gf Kanao over him.
He felt betrayed by that, but he had no other choice. He couldn't keep her in his arm's forever¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To be honest, he was kinda jealous of their relationship. Because it was true love, not for looks and reputation. For each others personalities.
Yes; he was popular and shit but, no one ever loved him for his personality.. (Dw I gotchu😌😏)

]°∆Tanjiro's POV∆°[
I was deep in thoughts; until I saw some boy running beside the bus, shouting to the driver to wait for him.
I have to say this, GOD HE WAS GORGEOUS-
The way his hair bounced up and down, his small figure and his sunset eyes that are visible even from this far. He looked like a angel that had fallen down to earth from heaven.
The driver finally noticed him and stopped the bus, letting him in.
When he got on the bus, a strong smell of lemon and peach filled up my nose. I was pretty sure my cheeks(🤨) we're as red as my hair.
Iguro-san asked for his student card, mumbling something after he got it. He told the younger to sit down next to...
ME?!
WHAT??! (Gay panic 😌🏳‍🌈)
As he was getting closer, the smell became stronger.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Sorry for the long wait, I was unmotivated 😖😫😓😟😞 This story is gonna update slowly and randomly. 😔😭😭 anyways I'm gonna make a one shot book abt kny after this🤧✋ soooo cya (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡
Word count:569