THE WHALE

Once lived a girl named Stacy she suffered of severe
Obesity . Stacy read a flyer that said " Come to Total drama Rama camp to win 8 million dollars " . Stacy knew if she'd win them she would buy a whole McDonald's for herself so she can eat her life away .

Stacy signed up and as soon as the host saw who she was , he immediately knew she was go viral and
would be good for the survival show . Stacy arrived but what she didn't know is that she would see her bestie Katie . Stacy ran up and hugged her bestie . Everyone was shock they thought an earthquake happened . Duncan said to Stacy " how much do you weight fatty , you almost made me drop my croissant god damn ". After that Stacy knew she had to win the 8 million dollars to get a gym member ship .

First challenged started , they had to eat as fast as they could but in order to defeat the other team they all had to finish . Everybody looked at Stacy . Libby said " if I don't finish mine finish for me please fatty". Stacy wanting to prove them wrong started eating slowly so people wouldn't think she was fat . Libby looked at her and said " fatass I know you've eaten faster so eat !! ". Stacy mad didn't listen , the timer was up and the zesty zebras won . Unicorn farts had to vote someone out and knew they had to vote Stacy out for making the team lose . Stacy went to the boat and everyone started saying rude and mean things to her .
Libby : don't sink the boat
Duncan : I know that boat is going to implode
Dizzy : she counts as two people
Gwen : she outnumbers us with her fat chin
Duncan : what chin ?
Courtney : more like which one