ᴏɴᴇ _ ᴛɪᴍᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ

: ᵎᵎ ␥ ◟ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 (!谷 ៸៸ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄ꗃ

: ᵎᵎ ␥ ◟ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 (!
谷 ៸៸ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄ꗃ.
⛆ ( -' ՞๑ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆_𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆_𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄_𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒_𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇(𝐍𝐎𝐍_𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋) 〴
↱ ⁞ ً ⩇⩇,\ "𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄﹆

⊹₊ ︵︵︵﹒ㅤ﹒︵︵︵ ₊˚⊹
" 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭? "
⊹₊ ︶︶︶﹒ㅤ﹒ ︶︶︶ ₊˚⊹

Timekeeper Cookie.

You heard about them from Croissant Cookie. A powerful yet manic cookie-or are they? A being that causes trouble at the TBD by causing Time Rifts which can be a hassle to deal with. Do you think they ever eternally think about their consequences? Of course not! Time is such a boring thing that keeps everything together and makes everyone move at its pace. Timekeeper simply needs a bit of Chaos to fulfill the fun in her life. Break some timelines or mess them up, Timekeeper will simply do that.

"Agh, another Time Rift?! Timekeeper Cookie is getting on my nerves!"

Croissant Cookie hissed to herself causing you to look over. She was staring at the screen in Timecraft. You and Croissant Cookie were in a wormhole, checking if any timelines were in danger or such.

"Let's go, we gotta fix this mess...again."

Sighing like a disappointed mother, Croissant Cookie began to move the Timecraft toward the location of the Rift. Soon, you reached the place to only see a figure sitting on top of a pair of scissors. It seems their back was facing toward you as they stared at the rift. You didn't understand why, but your dough seem to crawl at its shape. Like spiders slowly biting on you, embedded fear in you.

Why?

"Timekeeper!"

Croissant Cookie shouted at the person they soon slowly turned their head toward her, like a horror film. A smile that only spells crazed and eyes that show a spiral of chaos.

"Hello, Croissant Cookie! You are a tiny bit late, but I'll give you a pass on it! Don't make it happen again~"

Timekeeper's tone just speaks like a crazy ringmaster. They seem to float their way over to Croissant Cookie before turning their attention to you. Eyes locked on yours and they seem to grow their grin wider. They pushed past Croissant Cookie causing a little "Hey!" to be heard. You stepped back as Timekeeper floated to your face.

"What a funny little friend you have, Croissant Cookie! A cookie who I seem to never meet before, not even a single Time Rift!"

"Leave Y/N outta of this! It's me and you! Face to face!"

Timekeeper seems to ignore her threat as she lifted her black, gloved hand towards your face. You tried to smack it away, only for THEM to do the same! They slowly grasped the side of your face as a darkened shadow cast over their yellow, glowing eyes. Then-

WOOSH~

A wrench came after Timekeeper's head, they seem to move away taking you with them to dodge the metal item.

"Hehe, I knew you were gonna do that! Though, I swear you were gonna throw it sooner! What a drawback in time!"

"I. Said; Leave them alone!"

Croissant yelled angrily as she charged after them, pushing them away from you. Timekeeper seemed unfazed by the, quite aggressive shove by her younger self, and just smiles at her. Croissant then grabs your hand and quickly guides you to the Timecrafts.

"Come on, Y/N! We'll deal with the Time Rift later!"

Soon, you back at the TBD Headquarters. Croissant seems to sigh as she placed her gloved palms over her face before looking at you.

"I'm so sorry that happened...They aren't normally like that! What happened in that twisted mind of hers?!"

You just shrugged, not knowing the answer.

『••✎••』

"How odd..."

Timekeeper thought. She has normally never been attached to a cookie, such anomalies that are made out of such magical dough and sugar. Things that she can simply reverse back into mush, dare if she wishes. But, Y/N. Y/N, Y/N, Y/N...

What attracted her to them was like a moth to a lamp.

She seems to tilt her head down slightly as she is lost in thought. Love? No, Love is something time causes! Such feelings slowly build up! Waiting, and waiting, for the other to notice. Waiting equals boredom!

...

"What a funny cookie..."

『••✎••』

You look at your desk, confused. You know that you left your work clothing right there for the future meet-up. You looked underneath the desk to see if it fell, somehow. But nothing but a good polish floor that reflected your confused look, sorta distorted. You tried to find the mystery of the lost clothing, yet nothing! Like a feather in a hurricane, it was gone! You seem to sigh angrily before going to find new clothing.

Timekeeper glimmers before giggling as she watched you angrily walk away. She loves seeing those small, funny reactions. It just makes her ticking love move faster and faster. She promises herself that she'll return the clothing.

...

Maybe...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝐷 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

!!! | Hello! I just wanna say that I won't be doing requests or x OC's one-shots. And also, I wanna apologize if this one shot is bad, short, or the character acts OOC! I still hope that you enjoyed it and like it! Please enjoy the rest of the one-shots when they come by!
(❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡