ᴛᴡᴏ _ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ

: ᵎᵎ ␥ ◟ 𝐓𝐖𝐎(!谷 ៸៸ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒_𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐓_𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐄_𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒; 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘_𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄_𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆_𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇�...

: ᵎᵎ ␥ ◟ 𝐓𝐖𝐎(!
谷 ៸៸ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒_𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐓_𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐄_𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒; 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘_𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄_𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆_𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓_ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋_𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒ꗃ ..
⛆ ( -' ՞๑ "𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄" 〴
↱ ⁞ ً ⩇⩇,𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄﹆

⊹₊ ︵︵︵﹒ㅤ﹒︵︵︵ ₊˚⊹
"𝐈𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬... "
⊹₊ ︶︶︶﹒ㅤ﹒ ︶︶︶ ₊˚⊹

"You're not...afraid? You don't fear the sword, my past, or my mistakes?"

You shook your head as you kept that same friendly and welcoming smile that allures him. Not a single drop of fear, hate, or disgust is seen in your eyes. Only a soft sea of sympathy and it seeking out friendship. Dark Choco Cookie seems to stare into those eyes with his single eye. Then he seems to 'tsk' as he turned away, making his cape block you like a fabric wall.

"Leave me alone, you'll only fear me when I lose my control to the sword..."

You seem to frown and you stood by. You heard from a lot of people about what had happened between this cookie and his father. Slashing him and the string that kept them close, that fatherly and son bond. Now, he encloses himself from cookies, rather than huddling alone and letting the sword whisper such hateful things. A sword that promises the holder power, only for the said holder to drown in darkness. But, you always believed in second chances-what trust you have- and Dark Choco Cookie was no expectations. But, back to YOU where Dark Choco Cookie seems to be checking behind him for a sec. He was sorta shocked you stayed.

"Why aren't you leaving me alone? You do realize if I lose my composure, I can crumble you..."

He said in his deep voice, adding a sprinkle of threatening aroma to it. He hopes you take his warning and ditch him. But, you stayed. Not even a threat from the dark cookie can scare you away. It made his doughy heart flutter a bit, a bit.

"...You're brave, but you'll be scared when I lose myself in the darkness.."

You only smile at that.

『••✎••』

Days and days passed by.