Chapter 1.

"When are you going to put yourself? When are you going to realize your worth?" My name is Ella and I've been in a relationship with someone that I thought loved me, but I guess his love turned into hate, I don't know why he was treating me this way. I have always been faithful and loyal because I am a loyal person and I'm down for mine. Every time I have plans with my friends or my family, he always wants to tell me no and I feel like I'm trapped. I finally spoke my peace and I  Instantly regret it. I was doing my hair and makeup and then he threw my favorite photo of me and my brother. "What the fuck is your problem?" I said, "He looked me up and down  and said,  "You are my problem". I looked very baffled and said, "Why"? I was so lost, and he tilted his head and looked at me with a straight face and said,  "Don't play dumb with me?!". I dropped my makeup brush and I was going to put on my lip gloss and I responded to him and said " I'm not" before I even put my lip gloss on he touched my hand and he touched my face softly and he says, "Where are you going" and i looked at him with my hand touching his and said "I'm going out to see my brother, Micheal  "He let go of my hand and  he step back and said "You are not going, you have a house to clean girl". I looked at him in a type of way with an attitude and I spoked "Excuse me?" he was getting close to me, and he said, "You heard me." with a very aggressive tone. I was finally speaking my mind and I said what I said, and I meant, and I told him I'm not your maid". I was proud of it, and he got too close to me and in  a blink of an eye everything just flashed before me, I took a good look at him and then next minute I was on the floor. I was so scared, when he walked away from me but before he slammed the door, he said something that terrified me for life, he said "If you ever try to leave me again it will be a problem". In my mind I knew something bad would happen to me and then I just sat down on the floor crying my eyes out until I got a phone call from my brother. His name is Tremaine, he and I are like three years apart. My brother is very overprotective over me just like my father is to me and my mother. My brother can tell when something is wrong with me by my tone, and he knows when I'm lying too and that just irritates me. I heard my phone ring, and I picked up my phone and it was my brother, and I didn't want to answer it, but something told me too and I did.

Trey: Hey Baby sis, where are you at?

Me: I'm at home.

Trey: Are you okay?

Me: Yes, I am fine.

Trey: You not coming, aren't you?

Me: Trey, I was getting ready but.

Trey: Don't bother, you did this so many times and I just don't understand, I'm coming over there so.

Me: fine.

I can understand why my brother would be upset at me, after he hung up,  I threw my phone, and it rang again, and I picked it up and it was the person that I wish I would have been with. His name is August, and he is friends with my brother. Him and I hang out all the time. August hated Micheal and He tells me every day.

Ella: Hello?

August: Hey pretty girl wyd!

Ella: Crying on the floor.

August: Why are you on the floor?

Ella: It's...

August: Is it Michael?

Ella: How did you know?

August: It's obvious Ella.

Ella: What am I doing?

August: Ella this is your life you have the right to leave. I'm always going to be here for you!

Ella: thank you.

August: You welcome, you know I love you.

Ella: I love you too.

August: Well, I got to go, I have a date, I'll text you!

Ella: Okay bye

August: Bye Ella

* Called ended*

August knows me well and knows Micheal as well, but I always wondered how August knew that Micheal is like this. I wanted answers but I guess I'll figure it out later, I guess!