𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𖠇|𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨

I found this topic idea to be very plain, simple and classic but it would be very adorable at the same time and I always take 5 fucking months to write something so short but for this one shot book, I'm quicker. (I'm rlly not but I'm trying 😔)

On with the Show!!!

(This took me a while only bc I started school and had to focus on that for a few days, but it's the weekend!! I can finally get this done.)

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Narrator POV

Shadow sits on the edge of his bed, scrolling through the gallery of his phone.

Him and the azure cover most of his camera roll. The first picture is Shadow and Sonic in Disney Land, Sonic wears a Mickey Mouse headband and Shadow Forcefully wears one; Sonic toke his phone shoots the pic. Sonic is smirking and side-hugs Shadow with his arm around his shoulder.

Shadow lightly laughs at the memories as the azure came to his mind. He shouldn't be too busy right now, right? He says in his thoughts.

---(scene change)
~~~(time skip)

Sonic looks out his window at the sunny sky and the slight warming winds, flowing between the leaves of the trees. He decides it would be nice to go out for a run.

“Hey bud! I'm gonna go out for a run, you gonna be okay alone for a bit?”

Tails was too busy cooking that he couldn't look at Sonic directly, but he managed to respond.

“No, I'm fine! I can call Knux if I need anything anyway.”

Sonic grins and says his farewells to his little brother before taking his leave.

---

Sonic zips by every tree, the trees shake and lightly tremble at this pace of speed.

The azure comes by The Chao Garden, deep in the forest. He sits with his back against a rock, and watches the small creatures from afar.

---

An ebony hedgehog zooms across the streets, and meets the house of the twin tailed fox. He reluctantly knocks on the door and it soon opens. But behind the door does not reveal the azure, or the kit. It is none other than the red Echidna from the floating land known as Angel Island.

“What do you want?”

Knuckles seems to have no expression at the sight of the ebony.

Shadow just rolls his eyes at the annoying Echidna. And focuses on what, or rather, who he's here for.

Suddenly, Tails pops out from beside Knuckles, and the red Echidnas expression, completely changes.

“Oh hey Shadow, do you need something?”

Shadow sighs and looks away embarrassed.

“I'm..uh, looking for Sonic.”

Silence was now surrounding the three mobians. Even Knuckles had seem to have his own brief moment of surprise.

“Sonic? Of all people? Now that's something unexpected coming from you..he said he was gonna go for a run. But, my guess? He's probably deep in the forest at that Chao Garden.”

“Alright.”
Shadow nods and is gone in a flash, leaving Knuckles and Tails almost blind by no warning.
(He used Chaos Control lmao☠️)

---

Shadow stands afar from the tiny Garden, and views Sonic.

Sonic is simply admiring the beauty of the little pond in front of him and seeing the chaos float in it comfortably. The pond is very bright with many lilipads that settle on top, some tiny frogs on a few of them.
(He's sitting on a rock btw)