𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕠𝕖|𝕄𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣 >1<

MY CUCKINV SHIT EXPLODED. I SWEAR I'LL SUE WATTPAD FOR HAVING SUCH A SHORT CHARACTER LIMIT ON THE DESCRIPTION.

IM GONNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF!!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Narrator POV

Everyone cheers on for whoever wins a present. Silver who is lonely in the back of the crowd, is sitting on a wood bench while analyzing a little present box in front of him. It is a small red box with a green sparkly ribbon that ties around every corner and atop, is nicely knotted into a bow shape.

Moments later, a certain azure eyes his forlorn friend from afar, and slowly walks up as he takes a seat next to him.

“Hey, something on your mind?”

The argent-colored hedgehog notices his friend beside, talking to him. He snaps back to reality and nervously begins talking.

“I-Uh, I just..uhm. I'm thinking, about....someone.”

Sonic looks at his friend closely as he sees him turn his head away.

“Hm..well, wanna tell me who it is??”

Silver glances at his friend and brings the present closer to himself in embarrassment. Silver's action does not go unseen by Sonic, but the azure stays quiet about it anyway and patiently awaits his friend to respond.

“Mephiles..”

Silver buries his face in the table to hide his pink face.

“You miss him, don't you?”

Sonic lightly nudges his nervous friend with his elbow, and smirks already knowing his answer.

Silver slowly arises letting the side of his cheek fall into his palm as he sets his elbow on the table.

“Yeah..I know he doesn't really like holidays, but I really wanna talk to him.”

Sonic puts his hand on Silver's shoulder and makes eye contact.

“Go talk to him, I'm sure he misses you too.”

Silver smiles softly and gets up from the table, Sonic follows his course of action.

“Thanks Sonic.”

“No problem bud, that's what friends are for!”

Silver gives Sonic a quick hug as he grabs his present box and exits the house.

---

Silver walks through the snow, it's cold but he's sure he can withstand it.

(Silver is wearing a light yellow long-sleeved baggy-ish shirt and a bright fuzzy red scarf. He's also wearing green and red baggy socks and black lil shoes<3)

Silver struggles to walk in the deep snow, but he stops when he eyes a figure ahead.

The figure slowly comes into view, and Silver immediately knows who it is.

Silver gasps happily and waves from afar.

“Mephiles!!”

(Mephiles is wearing a black hoodie with a scarf which is the same color as the streaks on his quills black jeans and black tennis shoes)

Mephiles stops walking until he's in front of Silver.

“Don't you have a car or something? Why did you walk all the way here? It's too cold for you..Here.”