Chapter 28: Diabolical

Marcel sighs as he stands before Annie's crystal. Next to him Armin stares at the crystal.

"How the hell did it come to this?" Marcel says staring at Annie's crystal.

"I doubt this is something she'd like to hear." Armin says standing to his side.

"Probably, but, she can't do much but listen."

Armin nods. "Yeah."

"Three year's ago... maybe... we still might've had a chance to change something." Marcel opens a book on the cover it reads

The Book of Knowledge
Volume 4
By: Marcel Zoe

(Marcel POV)

Three years ago, maybe a bit less.. we captured a ship using Eren's attack Titan. Once they were dropped on land Hange, Levi, and Myself approached them.

Hange ran up. "Hello, Friends from Marley! Welcome to Paradis Island! I'm Hange, here to greet our guests who've come so far from across the sea! Now, step this way and join us for some tea! By the way, we're already friends with this guest that arrived before you!"

I walk up to Hange standing next to Nicolo as Levi keeps a blade aimed at his back. "Isn't that right, Nicolo?"

Nicolo glances to me before turning to the ship's captain. "Captain! Forget about me and shoot these devils!"

Hange turns to Nicolo. "What are you saying, Nicolo?!"

"He's tired of your shitty skit." Levi says annoyed.

"Understand this, you devils! Marley doesn't mingle with filthy blood! Go drink your pig piss with your filthy friends-!"

A gun fires as Marco stands atop a hill everyone looks to him as his guns barrel smokes aimed into the air. "Commander, I believe Marcel has something to say."

I hum. "A bold way to get attention, but I'll take it." I say turning to the ships captain. "You're the Captain yes?"

"Don't address me, filthy pig."

"My Name is Marcel Smith, Northern Section Commander of Paradis Islands' Scouting Regiment. By my command that Titan behind you, the Attack Titan, will destroy your ship and everyone on it. Are you sure you wish to be rude to us?"

"We'll never yield to you devil's! Say hello to-!" Another shot rings out and one of the soldiers aboard the ship killed his captain.

"What are you doing, Yelena?" The ship's second in command shouts.

"Drop your weapons." Yelena orders. Several of the soldiers then stage a coup aiming rifles and smaller hand guns at their comrades. She staged a coup. "Commander Marcel, I'd be happy to accept your invitation. Please, let us have tea."

We agreed, Yelena and her companion Onyankopon sat with Hange and I. They handed us their handgun called a pistol. Hange went to inspect it, however I quickly shut her down extracting the ammunition from it and then extracting my equipment quickly unscrewing components and dismantling the weapon to inspect how it works.

"That's standard issue in Marley. The Marley army has 20,000 soldiers per division. With 50 divisions that's one million. There's also the navy with three fleets, each comprised of 21 battleships. They've made tremendous progress in new weapons and aerial warfare as well."