Chapter 14: Determination Means to Never Give Up!

Hey minna! I am so sorry for taking four freaking days to update, I have been kind of lazy. I am really happy that I have 339 views on my story, that is pretty darn good :). So if you are reading this, thank you again for supporting me and remember to vote and comment your opinion!

Tay-chan

----------------------------------------------

Natsu

Everybody was talking and heading to different libraries and places to find out more on the void of lost souls. After my speech, I actually felt better in knowing we were all trying our damn near hardest to get Lucy back. I pulled Loke's key out of my pocket. It was cold, but I felt some magic power coming from the golden key. I better head to Sabertooth to find Yukino. I hope she is there....

"Natsu." I looked up, and Erza stood in front of me.

"Nani, Erza." I said, sliding the key back into my pocket.

"Are you going to Saber alone? Me and Gray can come with you." She said.

I nodded. "I was going to go alone, but now that you mention it, it is best if you guys come along. Happy, you too!" I said, turning around.

"Ikimashou!" Gray exclaimed.

"Aye sir!" Happy called, and we were off.

--------------------------------------------------

Master Makarov

I watched as the incomplete Team Natsu walked into the street and ran towards the newly fixed train station a block or two away.

Good luck, brats. I hope that Loke will be able to be summoned, because he could know things about the void that we don't know. We need to get Lucy back. Not only that, but we can't have nine zodiac keys disappear off of Earthland.

"Master?.."

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes, Levy?"

"Me, Jet, Droy, Gajeel, and Pantherlily are heading to a library known to have books on dark magic like Rin's. I just have one request." She said, looking around.

"Yes, my dear, what would that be?" I asked.

"As far as we know, Wendy is the only one capable of opening the rift to the lost souls. We need Porlyusica to help her so she can do the spell again. Wendy said she wants to help more." Levy said, looking over to the makeshift infirmary.

I sighed. "She isn't going to want to do it, but I will try my best to convince her."

"Bisca! Alzack! Please take Wendy to Porlyusica's home, and convince her to heal Wendy." I said.

"Yeah...I thought you said YOU were going to convince her..." Levy muttered.

Their faces drooped, and they hunched over, groaning. "M-master...We can't...She is a nightmare..." Asuka chuckled, her little braid moving as she cocked her head to one side. "I'll protect you, Mommy and Daddy!"

I chuckled. "See, you have little Asuka, move along."

They began to leave, Alzack carrying Wendy and Charle flying behind him. Only little Asuka looked cheerful in the slightest.

Elfman and Cana along with some others were still rebuilding the hall, which I hope would be soon.

-----------------------------------------------------