Aizawa Shota - Live Nude Model

princeasimdiya12 asked:Hi there

Hi there. For a fanfic request, can you write a oneshot featuring Aizawa practicing public nudity please?

 For a fanfic request, can you write a oneshot featuring Aizawa practicing public nudity please?

Since this is a pretty vague request, I decided to just play it safe lol

WARNINGS: Public Nudity- that's pretty much it

  When the favor had been called in, he hadn't expected it to be something such as this

  When the favor had been called in, he hadn't expected it to be something such as this. He'd been hesitant at first, but he'd no longer be obligated to do anything else with his favors paid in full.

  It was quiet other than the scratching of graphite against paper. An occasional sniffle or pop of knuckles. The A/C kicking on and off as needed to maintain the set temperature of the room.

  It was more mundane than Aizawa thought it'd be. Perhaps he could get away with a nap if he hadn't been posed sitting up with one hand behind him and his other arm propped up on a raised knee. The short table he sat on had been covered by a sheet that'd been scrunched up in places so that it wasn't just flat while also making the table a little more comfortable. They'd also requested for his hair to be pulled back into a ponytail so that more of his features were visible.

  None of these things were too difficult to do, but doing it all while naked is what caused the hesitation in the beginning.

  Except now it felt quite normal. The artists stationed around the room seemed used to nudity enough to not have an extreme reaction which helped calm his nerves bit by bit. The thermostat also hadn't been set too low, so the cold wasn't a concern in the slightest.

  Aizawa closed his eyes and took in a slow breath. Just sitting there while others drew him was actually a bit boring since he had nothing to do. Opening his eyes again, he glanced around the room.

  The artists were so focused on their work, looking back and forth between him and their easels. It strangely gave him both a sense of anxiety and excitement. The anxiety came from being naked in front of so many people and anyone else that decided to walk into the room, and excitement from being the subject of their art.

  He was interested in seeing what these artists would create. Perhaps it was also a bit of an ego boost. Aizawa wasn't very concerned about appearances or how he presented himself to others, but it was still nice to experience something that made him feel good about himself from time to time.

  He just hadn't expected nude live modeling to be one of those things. He also hadn't expected to find some actual enjoyment in this. To be so comfortable in his own skin in front of other people.

  A timer went off, and the instructor called for a break, allowing Aizawa to finally move and stretch out his limbs. There were several quiet pops along his spine, and he sighed with relief. Getting up for a drink of water, he pulled on a robe to be able to walk around the room in a more comfortable manner.

  Aizawa took peeks at the sketchbooks propped up on easels as the artists were also stretching and walking around. The graphite drawings captured him from different angles with the lines and shading building his form. Several artists didn't even bother drawing his face so that they could focus more on the shapes of his muscles and how his limbs were positioned.

  And, yes, it was a bit of an ego boost to see himself in a more artistic way than just looking at himself through a mirror. It felt good.

  When the break ended, Aizawa returned to the table and took off the robe. This time, he posed while laying down across the sheet-covered surface. If he fell asleep, so be it. The artists would still have a model regardless.