⛓Nelliel x Gamer!Male Reader⛓

centerpointstation asked:
Neliel from bleach being submissive with a male reader?

🫡 Aye aye!So since this was a vague one, it took me a hot minute to figure out what to write and this is what I ended up with-

🫡 Aye aye!
So since this was a vague one, it took me a hot minute to figure out what to write and this is what I ended up with-

Gamer!Male Reader x Nelliel

Word Count: ~1.3k
WARNING: 18+ MDNI, Vaginal Sex, Vibrator, Rope, Praise Kink, Pet Names, Cock Warming, Risk of getting caught, Creampie, and a little sweetness at the end <3

3kWARNING: 18+ MDNI, Vaginal Sex, Vibrator, Rope, Praise Kink, Pet Names, Cock Warming, Risk of getting caught, Creampie, and a little sweetness at the end <3

  "What's wrong, darling?" You questioned with a soft voice to not be heard in the mic attached to your headset. You could hear the music and sound effects from the video game you were playing, but underneath that, you could hear soft whimpers from Nelliel as she sat in your lap with her face buried in your neck and shoulder.

  Her hands clutched the front of your shirt as she nuzzled more into your neck and whined from the back of her throat. You chuckled while pressing a few buttons on the controller to have your character on screen switch out their weapons.

  "Oh, am I not giving you enough attention?" Nelliel didn't respond and only squirmed in your lap a little more. "I'm not gonna know what you want unless you say something, Nel."

  "C'mon. Don't be so mean." She whispered against the side of your neck.

  "How am I being mean? I'm trying to figure out what you want." Your tone was lighthearted as you smiled and continued to play the game. One of your teammates spoke up, offering up a plan to take out the opposing team. Other voices joined the conversation to give their opinions and fine-tune the plan.

  "Please." She whimpered, still keeping quiet so as to not be heard through the mic. Your soft smile turned into a lopsided smirk as you glanced down at her leaning against you.

  "Sweetheart, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong."

  "'S not enough."

  "What's not enough?" You kissed the side of her head, and she huffed with irritation. She leaned back to look you in the eye, her cheeks flushed and her pupils blown wide. You always thought the embarrassed but needy expression on Nelliel's face was too cute.