RE 6 Kiara Info

╭───────────────╮

~Table of Contents~

~General/Main Info

~Personality Info

~Appearance Info

~Updated Relationships and Health

~Combat/Mercenaries Info

~Small Campaign Details

~Alternate Outfits
~Voicelines

╰───────────────╯

╭───────────────╮

~General/Main Info~

~Name: Kiara Wesker

~Nicknames: Kia, Wesker Junior, Brat, Annoying, Gremlin

~Age: 21 - 22

~Gender: Female

~Place of Birth: Florida, USA

~Date of Birth: June 10th 1992

~Race: Caucasian/American

~Occupation: Intel Manager for the BSAA, member of a unit led by Chris Redfield

~Status: Alive

╰───────────────╯

╭───────────────╮

~Personality Info~

~Kiara's personality for the most part is very similar to how it was in the past when she was 16 and working for Umbrella. She acts in her usual upbeat and happy manner. She continues making chaotic and unpredictable decisions with them actually becoming more frequent since she's older and as a result is stronger and holds a higher pain tolerance, so her chaos has just become more common events. Notably she's also managed to become smarter than she was as a teen as she's been gaining more access to more resources and has been reaching further for more information. This has made her more confident than she was in the past which once again ties into her confidence and upbeat attitude as the high levels of confidence is why she carries herself the way she does and acts in a chaotic manner. She's sure of herself, more sassy and stubborn than she was before and shows many reckless tendencies. She also still quite obviously has her playful and partially annoying side that shows even during some of the missions she gets sent on, which combined with her other traits can make her quite a nightmare to deal with as in an instant she can become entirely unpredictable which in and of itself can be annoying. One noticed trait she's gained now is that she has more proper combat training and has been in more fights. She has more of an urge to fight on her own or take on more enemies than before, with her throwing glares at people when they try to help her or pull her out of a fight. That is one of the traits that Chris figures she had picked up from Wesker which is true, Kiara mimics people she looks up to.

A lasting trait that has grown her is the habit of bottling up how she feels, rarely letting any sliver of her true feelings show but now it's due to a very specific fear. She never states this fear or lets down her guard enough for it to be figured out, instead she continues to make jokes that she thinks are funny or give people so-called hints that lead them in the wrong direction. She basically will subtly manipulate people into thinking she's fine and since she's gotten more skilled at hiding when she breaks down her lies are more successful, so there's no telling how she truly feels at any given moment. Kiara really hasn't had any drastic changes in her personality, she's quite similar to how she was just a few years ago and it's partly due to how she doesn't feel she has a need to change.