Preference #8 how they act when you cry

Draco: Nervous. He is hesitant because he doesn't want to make you cry even more. But he also doesn't want to just leave you there.

He awkwardly pulls you into a stiff hug and drags you to the bed to lay down with you. Softly rubs your back as you cry and tries to whisper sweet nothings into your ear but somehow fails.

"You- uh- have a nice back? Please don't cry more" He's trying his hardest.

Blaise: The only time this man is scared is when you cry. He usually assumes the worst, like someone died or someone hurt you.

He likes to cup your face with his hands and kiss your forehead. Then waits for you to calm down a bit before you tell him what's wrong.

After you tell him he has 2 reactions
1. (If it's something minor) he will chuckle a bit and pull you into a soft hug.
2. (If it's something major) he will hug you deeply and whisper words of affirmation to you.

Theodore: He is completely calm and collected on the outside but his heart aches from seeing you cry. But he doesn't want to show you his heart hurts because this moment isn't about him.

Makes you sit on his or your dorm floor with him.  Also dose breathing exercises with you. He will place either your hand or ear against his chest so you can hear his heartbeat. 

Gives you tons on massages too :))

Mattheo: also a nervous one. His dad used to hurt him when he cried so he's scared someone will do the same to you. Immediately starts whipping and kissing away your tears.

The second he sees you crying he rushes to you and hugs you tightly. Squeezes you gently and rubs your arm. Softly if you wanna talk about it.

Lorenzo: very calm and levelheaded inside and out. He knows immediately what triggered it by the way you cry.

He asks if you want to be touched and if it's okay to hug you.

If you say it's okay: He smiles and gives you a hug and waits for you to talk about what's bothering you.

If you don't wanna be touched: he nods in understanding and sits down a ways away from you and waits for you to get comfortable enough to move closer

Tom: walks away.

(Delulu version)
Stiffens and pats your shoulder slightly.
When he notices you're still crying he offers you his hand to hold. Dosent say much but just listens. He will ask a question here and there.