chapter 9

After a week of preparation, the school is now ready and decorated for the event, the students gather at the entrance to welcome the students from the visiting school with loud cheers and confetti.

Each sports team walked out one by one, last to get off was the basketball team. There we see a tall dude who seems to be the captain. The girls murmur "that's Tomiyu!! The popular basketball player who participated in the nationals!". Another squealed "HE'S REALLY HANDSOME OWEMJIII!!". Tomiyu heard everything but looked with a cold glare and continued to walk forward.
.
.
.
As everything was happening, the main group were already in their stations as they all were student representatives and had to look formal.

"Welcome guests! Today is a charity event for both schools and many of the best performing students have been invited to play against each other. Note that this is just a friendly competition and we don't want another school fight to happen like the last... */Counts fingers... 3 years..."
Ramil announced ending it with a sigh as he rubbed his nose bridge.

The participants gathered at the center of the field and the captains shook hands but glared menacingly at each other.
.
.
.
.
Raven's pov

Raven was reluctant to shake Tomiyu's hand as he remembered what he did last time when Tomiyu grabbed it so hard that he got injured and couldn't participate in the basketball match and ultimately lost.
But he didn't this time. Tomiyu was busy looking at the cheer leading team. It seems he was staring at Jenn, Raven noticed too and scorns at his rival.

"Don't even think about it." Raven said with a stare that could kill

"If I win, I get her... Deal?" Tomiyu reaches his hand forward

"Dream on, the reason you won last time was because you broke my hand on purpose." Raven explained as he smiled confidently and locked eyes with Jenn, Jenn responded with a nod and winks at him. Raven's ears flushed with the simplest interaction.

"