Part 11

A FEW DAYS LATER...

Xavier grabbed a pocket knife. The had no idea what was going on inside him that he thought violence was every answer. He shoved it in his hoodie pocket, and then walked out the door with a evil grin on his face. His mother was obviously taken aback, and had a confused look on her face as she saw Xavier's expression. But she shrugged it off.

Yadina was outside waiting for Xavier patiently, but her patience faded away when she saw Xavier walk out the door. She started screaming a scolding Xavier. Apparently, Xavier was busy coming up with a scheme. Yadina grabbed Xavier's wrist and ran around the corner to Brad's place, where loud music and children voices were being heard. Yadinas face lit up as she ran around looking for Brad, as she has already bought a gift for him. Xavier however, all ready had a gift for him. In his pocket.

Brad turned around as Yadina was smiling behind him. She held up the present to his face and Brad took it and opened it. A brand new comic book! Brad loved this, as he himself loved making comics. "The Adventures of Bradman and Birbie" He hugged Yadina tightly and walked off to place the comic book somewhere, but he bumped into Xavier, unfortunately.

Xavier glared down at him, then reached into his pocket, ready to stab. Brad was looking at Xavier and waiting for a hand. Xavier took out his hand, and Brad took it. Surprisingly, Xavier felt a million butterflies in him stomach. He shook it off before dragging him up. Just before he could stab Brad, Brad let out a ear shredding scream.