Meet

"Could you stop being such a bitch for once in yor life" I yelled at Jennifer.

I was 6 when Jennifer  moved into the foster home where i was staying at. She was always the prettier, nicer, and everybody loved her, obiously except for me. I hated her. She would always get me into trouble. After years, one day I decided to put a stop to her. It was her 12th birthday and I had to do something to get back at her.I decided I was going to ruin her dress for the party. You might think that that would be messed up and everything but no I haven't even cover what she has done to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my 11th birthday. Its going to be the best day of my life.

"Ms. Layton, what are we going to do for my birthday?" I asked my foster mother.

"Its a surprise." She told me with a girly voice. Its weird to hear her speak like that but its funny.

"C'mon, its my birthday i have a right to know where we're going and just please dont bring jennifer with us" i told her. She looked at me with a "what face" but i just ignored it.

"Why,dont you and her never get along?" She asked in a motherly way. "I just dont get it, honestly you and her are going to eventualy start talking"

"No we are not i am never going to like her and she is never going to like me, and thats it, okay?"

"Okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~LATER ON THAT DAY~~~~~~~~

Ms. Layton was about to close the door when i heard Jennifer say something.  "Where are you going? " she asked us and Ms.LAYTON said "out the door,see." She said it with a duhh voice and caused me to chuckle. Jennifer just glared, turned around and left.

We were in the car for what seemed like 10 hours it was a long ride to where ever it is we were going, but it was only just 2 hours. When we arrived at the place all i saw was grass and stables.
After a momment i relised where we were at. Did i mention i had this obsesión with horses, and if i didn't well i do. I love horses.

We rode the horses for like what seemed like 5 minutes when in reality it was 3hours. We switched horses every now and then so we and the horses could rest.

Ms. Layton took me to The Domain to buy me some new outfits the we went to Subway and Yogurt Planet. She let me get the biggest cup there was since it was my birthday.

When we got home i saw Jennifer on the couch watching a movie. She saw us walking in and she satarted blabbering about how we didn't take her even though she hates horses she loves to go shopping. I blocked her out and just started thinking of how much fakeness she has in her.

A few days passed and i was surprised she hasn'tdone anything wrong to me. Me and Ms. Layton went grocery shopping while she stayd home whith her friends. I had this gut feeling that something was going to happen today bad or good but if was most likely to be something bad.

When we got home i was suprised of how quiet the girls were. I went up stairs and saw Jennifer and her friend in my room reading my diary. By the time i got there it was too late they had already read it all. They were laughing in my face while i was crying. They will say everything that was in there. Lucky for me it was summer and didnt have anything that bad on there. She and her friends made my life impossible for the rest of the summer

~~~~~~~~~~BACK TO REALITY~~~~~~~

"Could you stop being so ugly for once in your life" she yelled back.

I stormed out of the kitchen and i instantly got a text from Stephanie my best friend. She is more like my sister. I met Stephanie at scool she had just enrolled at Blonde High and instantly knew she was going to be my best friend.

My bitch(Stephanie):

Hey girl whats up

Me: Jennifer and i just got into a fight

My bitch: You should just beat her ass

Me: I should right

My bitch: anyway i just wanted to ask of you wanted to chill at my house today my mom said she was okay with it.

Me: yes I'll tell Ms. Layton. Finally something good happens today

My bitch: Okay ill tell my mom you're one your way. See you in a few minutes

Me: okay TTYL

With that i ran up stairs and asked Ms. Layton if she could let me go to Steph's house and she said yes. She dropped me off at Stephanie's house. I knocked on the door to be greeted by her mother.

"Hey, Natalie" she smiled at me

"Hello Mrs. Baze" I said

"I've been expecting you, let me go call Steph." She said with another one of her warming smiles. "Come inside" she said gesturing me to come inside. I followed  her and she screamed out for Stephanie to come down stairs.

Stephanie came running down the stairs and she tripped she was lucky she had her hand on the handle bar of the stairs or else she would have tripped.

"Hey girl, what it do" she said in her getto voice

"Nothin much cuz." We talked like that until her mom said to go upstairs.

I told Stephanie about the fight then i told her we should watch Netflix

"What show do you want to watch" i asked her

"Lets watch The Secret Circle" my personal favorite show although I had already finished watching that show I didn't mind watching it again. After we watched like 10 episodes she asked me if i want to go swimming or the skate park. I said i wanted to go swimming cause I went to the skate park yesterday,although I love skating i wanted to go swim.

We got to the swimming pool and noticed that the sun screen wasn't there, maybe it was in her bag

"Did you bring some sunscreen?" I asked. She looked in he bag and nodded her head.

"I thought you were going to get the sunscreen"

"I guess we are going to get sunburn"

"We aren't going to be out here a long time anyway " she said while pulling down her shorts and taking of her shirt. I saw her swim suit it was the one i had gave her. It was pink chevron. I pulled down my shorts and took my shirt off i was wearing a high wasted black bottom and a marron top.

We stayed at the pool and Stephanie got a call from her mom telling her is time to go home cause dinner was ready. When we got inside the house she told us to take a shower before we eat. I took a shower in Stephanie's bathroom and she took one in her mom's.  We got dressed and went downstairs. Mrs. Baze was a great cook she made some Mexican food called tostadas de tinga. I had no idea what it was but it was the best Mexican food I'd ever had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys, my name is Brianna I just wanted to know if you liked this capter and honestly this is my first book I've ever written. After I read a few books I have decided to try and make my own story. Sorry if there's a mistake, and well i hope you like it so when im done with this book I can do anothe good book, hopefully. So just comment what I should do to make this work more interesting.
Hope you liked it! Comment on what i should do with Natalie and Stephanie next. What do you think I should with Jennifer and Natalie?

XOXO-MARRONXBRI