Lies

Stories..

We all have them.

Some are filled with happiness like cupcakes and rainbows while others have nothing but pain and emptiness. Some stories we wish didn't have those kinds of emotions or events that make you jump out of your seat and scream why at the world.

It can be about friends....or partners... or kids but this story is based on people you thought could be trusted...the ones who lie, manipulate and bring you down to your lowest.

(CURRENT TIME):
————————————-

"Y/n? We have to go home before we get in trouble, she's gone." Y/n sat there, cradling her best friend, Penny. Her glossy eyes stared into an endless void before turning back to  her new friend, Patrick. 

Penny was her best friend since this whole shit show started and her father took Y/n in because she had no one left to turn to, now that's penny was bit, she won't have anyone else not even her home.

"We have to bring her back, t-to her father, Patrick. We can't leave her like this" He watched as Y/n stood up and tried to pick her up, her tears fell harder and harder as she tried.

"P-please Patrick, this was your idea to come out here, NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!" Y/n screamed at him, she knew it hurt him but she didn't care because the only person who she loved as a sister just got bit and she knew what Penny would become.

Patrick decided to just tie Penny to a tree instead of bringing her back to Woodbury knowing she could turn and bite others, making the whole town infected.

Once they returned, the gate was opened and Martinez stopped them and yelled for the governor.

"Where's my girl? She went with you guys, Now where is she?" The governor watched as Y/n hold her head down low.

"It was all Y/n's fault" Y/n's head snapped to the right as she eyed him.

"This WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!" She struck Patrick in the jaw and watched him fall on his ass.

"WHOA! WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!" Martinez hollered while helping Patrick up, Y/n had fresh tears falling from her e/c eyes.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH HER! THAT'S WHY I GAVE THE FUCKING GUN TO YOU!" Y/n tried hitting him again but the governor held back her hand.

"What happened for the last time?" He asked his voice rough and stern.

"S-she got bit" The look on his face said it all, her heart breaking by just looking at his reaction.

"W-where is she?"

"Up the street... a few blocks away, Patrick tied her to a tree" The governor nodded his head before snapping his fingers, which caused two other people in the group to grab Y/n by her arms, she looked around and panic.

"No, What the fuck? Let me go" Her voice cracked

"Take her to the dungeon, don't take Patrick. He has a family... she doesn't"

"WHAT DID I DO! I TOLD YOU WHO'S FAULT THIS IS!"

"I have to punish someone"
——————————————————————————-

It's been one year since Y/n had been locked up in one room, chained like a dog to the ground and only fed here and there, scraps of food. She was laughed at, mocked and hurt in so many ways...beaten, stabbed and burned.

Engraving another line on the wall, she sighed and threw the piece of rock across the room harshly. The door to the room was flung open, making Y/n jump and cower away in the corner.

"We got you a new friend, little Y/n." Merle was a new addition to the community and the only person who would sneak in food for her to eat when no one wanted to feed her. He brought in someone new and tied him to the chair before ripping the bag off his head.

Who is that? What did he do?

She thought as he eyed her with curiosity....Merle shut the door and locked it

"Who are you?"