Pain

"Who are you?" He asked as she fiddled the chain wrapped around her leg, her eyes were lifeless and dull.

"My name doesn't matter anymore, neither do introductions." She stated

"I know but who are you and why are you in here?"He asked again

"My name is Y/n, I've been here for a while"

"I'm guessing by the markings on the wall, one year?" She nodded slightly

"What's your name?" She questioned

"Glenn, Glenn Rhee"

"Nice to meet you, I'm sorry if I look like a mess" Glenn shook his head before noticing blood on her pant legs.

"What happened?" He asked

"Oh....That? I was stabbed in the leg" Glenn's eyes widened as he stared at her, she must have been around like fourteen or fifteen.

"Who stabbed you?"

"What is this, twenty questions or something? You should be more worried about the tape around your wrist." Glenn nodded his head slightly

"Could you help me? Like get them off?" She nodded hesitantly before standing on her feet and grabbing onto the tape.

"This is gonna hurt, ready?"

Glenn nodded and clenched his teeth, with that she ripped the tape off, pulling off some hair in the process, making him scream.

"Shhhhh, you have to be quiet" The door flung open again causing her to freeze and stand in place.

"What are you doing, Y/n? You know he isn't gonna like this"

"Like what?" In walked the Governor, his face held hatred and anger.

"It seems like you were trying to help him? Now Y/n, what happened last time you tried helping someone?"

"I-I..."

The governor walked up behind her and grabbed her by the hair, slamming her face onto the table with force.

"HEY!" Glenn yelled causing the governor to eye him.

"Oh don't tell me, you care for her. You literally just met her" Glenn stared into the eyes of Y/n who was scared and frightened.

"Let her go, I asked her to help me...so if you wanna hurt someone, hurt me" The smile on the governors said it all as he picked her head up from the metal table and threw her onto the floor.

Pain struck her abdomen as he kicked her harshly, taking the wind out of her.

"HEY!" Glenn stood up and with one hand, struck him in the face, this caused Merle to step in and grabbed Glenn, causing him to drag him out the room.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE, MERLE!" Y/n yelled causing the governor to kick her in the side again. Grunting in pain, she smiled at him while blood dripped off her lip.

"One day, I'm gonna kill you... hopefully it's soon" Yet another harsh kick to the side, she felt like her organs were on fire.

"That will be the day. Martinez? Get my knife and blowtorch" Her eyes widened as grabbed her up and place her in another chair and taped her arms and legs down. She knew if she fought back, it would be worse...

"Now, let's have some fun." He grabbed the torch, turning it on before placing it near her toes. The burning smell of flesh hit her nose with such force, she screamed loudly.

"AHHHHHHH! STOP! PLEASE!"

Across the room, Glenn listened as she screamed, all that pain one girl goes through.

Isn't that enough? What did she do wrong to get hurt that bad?

But it's just a story for another day....7