Chapter 2 - Arriving

I now have confidence!!!

This part might have some stuff funny in it idk -v-

------------------------------------------------------------

First person pov:

We all were in the line waiting to go into the studio. Harley and I were both excited, and imagine seeing a 18 year old still obsessed with the banana splits. Well that's what I thought when I saw a couple that looked like they were in there 20's.

I then heard everyone start cheering. So I looked over to see the banana splits in the banana buggy. My heart fluttered with joy and- wait is that Harley. OH CRAP. I ran out in the middle of the road and grabbed Harley. The banana buggy stopped a foot away from us I was surprised that it was so close and that the banana split were so close. I then felt like I was being stared at by them it was weird, so I brought Harley back to where mom was.

Fleegles pov:

When i saw the boy run out in the middle of the road I slammed on the brakes I was glad it stopped at least 1 foot away from him, but some male individual caught my eye. He went in the middle of the road to save the little boy. Well the male had e/c eyes, h/c hair, and he was so cute. I bet all my buddies had their eyes on him. Well he got off the road with the little boy, so I continued my way into the studio. But...my god... He was so adorable....

Third person pov:

They all went into the studio all taking a seat. This young lady named page announced that if some of the audience that had a star on their ticket they may be able to meet the splits in person. Everyone was checking their tickets until this guy stood straight up and said "We have stars" and started doing a little dance which made everyone weirded out. Then this couple found out they had stars, and they started to make out which concerned some of the people.

First person pov:

I looked at Harley he was telling mom to check the tickets. Beths face then frowned as she looked at Harley and said "Honey we have no stars on our tickets-" Both me and Harleys faces went glum. That was until I heard Austin speak up "Hey- uh I need to head to the bathroom-"

(Me forgetting the exact line he says)

"Oh okay sweetie" My mom said before he took off to find the bathroom. Well, come to think of it- all the splits were staring at me and not Harley- I did save my brother but why stare straight at me not saying a word? That's kinda creepy if you ask me.

(Time skip to you by Rebecca not finding the correct hammer)

The show started to start and Harley and i were so excited. Still i can't believe i still like this show, but who cares. So saw all the characters go on stage, but no drooper? i looked at the characters and they looked at me. It was strange that all of them were looking at me, until Stevie, that no one really likes, came on stage and said that drooper was stuck in walshershites fence? (I forgot what it said)

(I'M NOT DONE! T-T... But I post this so y'all see the work so far-)