🌺Meet the Jin Clan🌺

(3rd pov~)

Bold= Talking to animals

(Timeskip when their about to leave for Gusu~)

TaiFeng sat by the window practising her zither like she did every morning. She had already packed all of her things for Gusu and was currently killing time until they had to leave. Her mind aimlessly wandered as she gently plucked the string creating a simple but joyful tune. Many disciples and the Jiang including Wei Wuxian had got used to FeiHong Long's music.

Oh yeah, that's right. Apparently she had a title now. Crimson Dragon was what people called her whenever she went to the market to by foods or supplies despite always wear a black bamboo hat or a cloak because she doesn't comfortable to see her face except the Jiang's and Wei Wuxian, so no one can really see her face and they understand her privacy. After her little show at the courtyard, people started calling her that. But outside of it, no people can register if she was a male or a female, which brought relief to her.

According to Wei Wuxian even people over in Qinghe know about the 'A mysterious rare beauty who can summon up a Dragon.' Which made her pissed because she doesn't want to be attention and rather be a lowkey cultivator. This is one of the reasons why she didn't want to show her face or known to be public because if she become popular, there might be a chance that Wen Clan or Jin Clan going after her and she don't want any of that happened. She needs to be careful and stay in the shadows like a Ninja.

And oh, if only people knew it was just an illusion. But still, she had other atributes so it didn't really matter to her. After experimenting with Healer Fu for what it feels like an eternity, she discovered some very interesting things and some she can used it.

What kind of things you ask?

Well, you about to find out soon.

Back to TaiFeng as she elengent strummed her instrument, a goldfinch landed on the window. When she finished the song, she heard a voice coming from the bird, it was voice kind of woman.

"That was very lovely song, so full of calmness."

Without even thinking or turn around to face the bird, she instintively said. "Thank you." That was until she realized it came from the goldfinch.

"Did you just talk? Or was it my imagination or hearing things?" She said, looking at the bird with a bit of shock and calm, since back on her world she can only communicate the animals by understanding their cultures or talk to telepatic.

"Calm down, Master Qian. There's no need for you to be alarmed." The goldfinch playfully said as it inched closer and she put her hand out and the bird jump on it and brought her hand with the goldfinch closer to her face as she stroke the bird which made it nuzzle at her soft hand.

"How can I understand you? And why did you call me Master?"

"You possessed Tongqing which allows wields it to communicate with animals whether they are earthly creatures or spiritual and it's also been lost for centuries and it is my duty to protect it. Until the purple woman brought it back with her. The only can used it who were have the most purest heart and I think the Tongqing finally found someone who can used it ever since the users past away many years ago." The bird said as it gestured to TaiFeng's left wrist.

"You are it's master, therefore it is only fit that I call you Master Qian. Whenever you need me, I will come right away and will help you as your service." The bird bowed in front of her new master but TaiFeng quickly stop her.

"Please, you do not have to call me that and you are not a service to me but a friend. No animals should treat poorly, so therefore you will only called TaiFeng or any of you want." She said, shocking the goldfinch before it chuckled and nodded happily at her.