🌺Meeting Lan Wangji🌺

(My pov~)

"My name is Qian TaiFeng, it's nice to meet you all."

"All?" The three simultaneously asked.

At that moment, three Lanling Jin disciples akwardly peered around the door frame which shocked the three young man's except TaiFeng who only looked amused when their face show up.

"We, um, well, wanted to know where the nice music coming from." MianMian shyly asked. "I didn't know that FeiHong Long would be attending the lectures." She said as she bowed to TaiFeng, followed by other fellow disciples who also have a respect a warrior. When Jin Zixuan heard from MianMian's come out of her mouth, he spun around to looked at TaiFeng in shock and admiration while the two Yunmeng boys have a smug look in their faces, precisely they were proud for having their crush got acknowledge because they didn't want any of the clans disrepect her or else they will absolutely kill them.

"You're FeiHong Long?" Jin Zixuan said in suprisedly as if he can't believe the rumor warrior was actually woman that is standing in front of him.

"The one and only." She said as she gracefully and gently folding her fan and placing it in her sleeves.

"But are the Wens really attending?" A Jin disciple asked.

"I am not quite sure, but we all know that Wens are having no interested attending every years, however, knowing them, the Wens have something going to do that we don't know. There might be a chance they will going in this year, it's best to keep on guard if they really come."

'Well technically, they really going to coming but it's not like everyone can read future like I am anyways.'

"How can you be sure A'Xing? I didn't mean to offend you but, are you really capable to what you say?" Jiang Cheng asked, looking at her along the others with curious and interesting in their eyes.

"There's one thing I could tell you, and that is 'trust your instincts, unless they're wrong'." She said as she stroked her sword softly while the others looked at her awe because of her spoke of wise.

"And also, if they are really going attend, you have to gave me at least a bet of five silver that they will." She smirked, looking at Jin Zixuan in playful but challenging bet.

"You're on." Jin Zixuan said while smirked back. He liked her tough and fierce attitude because no one challenge him in bet so this is the first time he do it. Especially from the woman he met now.

Meanwhile Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng looked at their interaction in jealousy but they have a faith in TaiFeng. I mean, she always suprise them everytime so this not actually suprised them, but they have a little doubt her words. Still, they knew better than underestimate her smart and clever.

(Timeskip~)

(3rd pov~)

"According to Lan Clan's principles, everyone coming for lecture is not allowed in without an invatation."

Currently, the Jiang's and disciples are standing at the gate and the Lan guard disciple (I don't know what it called guard or something?) did not allow them in without an invatation which they lost it accidentally and TaiFeng was nowhere around.

Wei Wuxian sighed in exasperated. "Oh, buddy, I've told you many times. We accidentally got our invatation lost. We never intended to lost it. What's more, all of us are standing here, what we can lie to you?"

"Sir, without an invatation, I can't identify you people." The Lan guard said.

Wei Ying tried to say comeback before he sighed again then he pointed the sun about to set. "Look, the sun is about to set. You can't just watch us sleeping on the streets, can you?"