-Chapter 26-

Leah's POV

-The next day-

I woke up at 1pm, wow i must have slept for long, with a complete devastating feeling in my head, tomorrow the boys might be leaving but on the bright side my mum is coming back, but my life won't be the extraordinary journey I've had its just gonna be plain old boring times; Going to school, coming back, being bored, eating, going to sleep.

I got out of bed and looked to side but Niall wasn't there, I walked downstairs to see the boys setting out the table and suddenly the smell of beautiful food hit me.

"Good Morning boys" I smiled.

"Good morning sleepy head" Harry said.

"Good morning Princess" Niall walked to me and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning Girly" The rest of the boys said in unison.

I helped the boys to set the table, and we sat down to eat our Sausages and mash; nice traditional English food.

**

"Thank you guys soon much, I'm gonna miss niall's amazing cooking skills."

They all laughed, Niall was only good at making that particular dish.

I knew that today was the last day that I would get to live with the boys so I decided that we should  go to an Italian restaurant and just talk and say some goodbyes.

"Hey boys how about we go out to thorpe park and then for some Italian food, sounds good?" I asked them. 

"Yeah" They all said together.

"Sounds cool babe" Niall said to me.

I went upstairs to get changed, I wore a red flowy dress, mid thigh length and some black pumps and a Heart pendant necklace that Niall had given me. I wanted to go with a natural make-up look so I put some light eye shadow and clear lip gloss. I walked downstairs and the boys were all ready to go, it was only 2:30, so we had the whole day to have time together.  We got into Harry's range rover and drove to Thorpe park . 

**

"Come on Harry we have to go on Saw the ride." Louis said excitedly. 

"No Lou you know I'm scared of roller coasters" Harry yelled in fear "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?!" Harry screamed as he got dragged by Louis to the long queue. Me, Niall, Zayn and Liam stood there laughing and their childish ways. Zayn was being awfully quiet and I definitely know that when hes quiet...somethings bugging him. Me and the remaining boys went to sit down at a near by bench to wait for Harry & Louis to finish their ride, I sat next to Zayn & Niall to find out what was bugging Zayn. 

"Zayn..I know something is bugging you, you can tell me anything, whats wrong?" I asked Zayn.

"Don't worry, Its just the fact that today is our last day together, that's all" He replied, I hugged him tightly and carried on making a conversation with the boys. 

**

I could see in the distance, Harry stumbling over and vomiting everywhere, aww the poor boy. Me and the boys walked over to help Harry. 

"Aww, Sorry pal i feel so guilty now" Louis said with a puppy dog face. 

"I told you, I hate roller coasters and you drag me..." He said trying to hold in Puke. 

After a while Harry got a bit better, after drinking two 2L bottles of water. wow . I realised me and Niall hadnt got on any rides together since we've been here, I spotted a Love ride and asked if he wanted to go on it. He agreed .  We went on 'The Love Machine', It was pretty slow but i thourouly enjoyed all the dancing love hearts and the Pink river was the high light of my day, we were on a small boat floating on pink water with dancing love hearts. I love this. I sat snuggled Next to Niall while he had his arm around me.