light and shadows

It's difficult to get a clear photo these days.  They come out interesting but I always seem to have a blurry layered  thing going on. I've played a lot with the light and with the shadows and everyone seems to know who I am in my town.  Everywhere I go I can feel the energy of the past ...permitted in the stone walls of a building or the street. It has been difficult learning to move around another of the time... I spent a cool chunk of the last year at the beach . I learned more from the water and the animals there then anywhere so far things I myself would have to witness to believe... but I for sure have not been discrete and for that I don't apologize...  the Powe and control over the world around me is an amazing and baffling experience that is a gift and a nigmare at times.. I feel like a little kid who pulled the sword from the stone but is to weak to pick it up half the time. Most of the things I cant take outside and use "for now... " and I know that my vessel is activated when they need to use me for like operating heavy machinery and stuff..  lately I have had tolearn to navigate many different lanes without human lanes available and the birds "a few in particular " are always ready to put in work. To make sure I get it...      when a crow marches out  in the field and takes control over your body via a feather "clearly my headmaster" pulled some strait outta hogwarts stuff to check me but irl.. all i could do was appreciate the moment and why he did it. He gifted me a very powerful feather outside my door.. i didn't fully acknowledge that when i picked it up... so it pulled me out into the field stood me strait up at his attention... then he pooped and the feather dropped be to the ground with his shit..  then the feather played a game of mess with the kids ball. Try as they might they fell down with every attempt at a kick..  Unreal. As they walked off it drew a heart and pointed at one of the 3 boys... as if to say don't forget about them any why were here... I do that alot. And I need to work on that.. till then I'm stuck on traffic duty.. and working with the energy of the local terrain.. every day brings new abilities and so many questions. I wish I could just talk to someone  who can relate to what it feels like to need feathers to get down the street.  That duck in the pic came up to us on the road passed off quaking up a  storm. The guys trues to feed her but I could tell she needed a human escort. I started to Wald her down to the  pond.. there were 2 layers of temp orange fence.  She went up to it as if to say what the fuck is this... and bit at it. I took a while  but we found our way around with a flashlight. She finally plopped in still flustered but gave me a thank u squawk as I departed she was still trapped in my lane. That's the part I find so strange about this coding or whatever u want to call it. The manner in which the current reality I reside in is  still strange for me but I'm adjusting. I feel like a slave at times... with great power right. Every  time I get up and go outside  it's like that scene from the Truman show.. a car on every street waiting for me to roll thru... freaking weird. Anyway xoxo... anyone else having fun with there new super powers?