Chapter 31

Austin pov~

We flew in to Texas and I was tired. We got the bus and no lie, everyone passed out wherever they sat or laid down at. I didn't judge, I laid on the floor, not caring. Lexi apparently had the energy to go to her bunk with no trouble.

"I'm going to sleep, please don't bug."

Lexi shut her curtain then I shut my eyes, letting sleep take over.

Andy pov~

We got to the hotel and we had to do groups.

"Okay guys, the groups will be that we're sharing with our bands. Lexi, you can have your own room or stay with one of the bands."

"Uhm... I'll have my own room. A girl needs her privacy at least."

David handed Lexi her key then the rest of us got our keys. Lexi was lucky enough to get her own room.

"Hey Lex, wanna go and explore Texas? I can show you around the amazing state we call home." I suggested.

"Sure Andy, come by my room around 12?"

I nodded then she smiled. We got out of the elevator and went our rooms.

Lexi pov~

As I finished my hair, there was a knock on the door.

"Coming."

I shut off my straightener, grabbed my phone and wallet before opening the door.

"Hey Andy."

"Hey, you ready?"

"Yeah."

I made sure I had my key in my wallet then I shut the door. Andy held out his arm and I hooked my hands onto his arm, smiling at how cheesy Andy was being. We left the hotel and we began our journey. Andy showed me the ways to stores, the mall, and now the park.

Andy pov~

We sat at a table and Lexi was looking really cute today. The wind blew and it made Lexi look even more beautiful. I grabbed onto Lexi's hands and looked into her eyes.

"Lexi... you have this affect on me that I can't control."

Lexi looked down and I knew she didn't know what to say.

"You don't have to say anything, I just had to get that off my chest."

I smiled at her and she returned the smile, giving me butterflies.

"I think we should get back. Michael is losing his mind because I'm not in my room."

Andy chuckled then we left the park. Lexi held onto my arm again. We got back to the hotel and Michael hugged her, spinning her around.

"I was worried sick about you Lexi!"

"Sorry Michael, I was at the park with Andy. He even showed me around."

Michael nodded and then looked at me.

"Thanks for bringing her back in one piece."

We laughed a bit then went back our rooms.

Lexi pov~

I laid on my stomach, typing away to the fans. My phone went off and I picked it up.

Tree - wanna go on a date sorta thing?

Me - Sure.! What time and dress code?

Tree - Wear a dress and I'll pick you up at 7(:

I looked at the time to see that it was 4, good. I got off of the bed and began looking for a good dress. After deciding, I took a quick shower. I dried my hair and began getting ready.

Hayden pov~

I knocked on Lexi's door and I began feeling anxious. She answered the door and oh my. Lexi was looking beautiful.

"H-hey, you ready?" I scolded at myself for stuttering.

"Yeah, let my get clutch and we can go."

Lexi got her clutch, looked through it to make sure she had everything and we left. Lexi grabbed onto my arm and I smiled. I was hoping that the taxi was still here, since I called him about 10 minutes ago. I opened her door for her and she blushed a bit, cute. I gave the driver the address and waited. Lexi and I talked a bit before we arrived at the restaurant.

"Whoa, isn't this a bit expensive?" Lexi asked as we walked in.

"It looks expensive, it may have been expensive, but I've got connections here. No need to worry."

"I don't want you spending all your money on me Hayden."

I shook my head, the things I will do for you Lexi Bohn.

"Name?"

"Tree."

We followed as we were sat at a table where nobody was around, I like it that way.

Lexi pov~

We left the restaurant and Hayden led me farther away from the hotel. We ended up at a park, the little kid in me is excited. I took off my heels and started walking around in the grass. Hayden smiled, making me smile. I then ran over to the swings and sat down, moving my feet slightly through the sand. Hayden waled over and sat next to me.

"It's so peaceful." I smiled.

"Only at night."

"The night sky is beautiful, I've never seen the sky like this."

"The night sky isn't as beautiful as you Lexi."

I looked at Hayden and saw him blush a bit as he smiled. I smiled and looked towards the ground as I blushed. I then heard piano music, making me to turn my head. Hayden was holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. He placed his hands on the middle of my back and my hands were on his shoulders. It felt like we were dancing for an eternity. I looked up at Hayden and he did the unexpected. He slowly leaned in and his lips were on mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back, getting onto my tippy toes. We pulled away and I looked away, blushing. Hayden made me look at him and he kissed me lightly.

"We better start getting back. Don't want the guys worried."

I grabbed my heels and Hayden grabbed my free hand. We walked back and had a comfortable silence. Hayden walked me to my room and planted another kiss upon my lips. I smiled and watched as Hayden walked back to his band's room. I walked into my room and set my heels near the bathroom. I changed in a tank top and shorts. I plugged my phone in and laid in bed, feeling my lips that were kissed just moments before. I closed my eyes, smiling at the wonderful day I had.

{A/N: I just had to do a chapter where it was mainly about Andy and Hayden. Someone has actually told me(not saying who) said that Lexi was cute with Hayden or Andy and decided to go with it. Sorry for any errors. Can I please have some feedback guys?}