Donut?

Chapter 4
______________________________________________

[The Constellation Secretive Plotter is staring at the Archangel.]

Y/N, who saw the notification, felt as if he knew who this constellation was.

"You..." Y/N, who was about to say something but stopped mid-sentence and felt someone glaring at him,

When he clicked the x button and looked in front of him, it was Yoo Joonghyuk, the man that he pointed at, and he said that man could solve his problems.

"What the hell do you mean, I could solve all your problems?" Yoo Joonghyuk glared at Y/N, ready to unsheathe his sword and attack the archangel.

"I meant just that." Y/N replied calmly

Joonghyuk, who looked more confused, but it didn't show on his face; his face just looked stoned.

The onlookers stared back and forth between Y/N and Joonghyuk.

"Detailed explanation." Joonghyuk said as he glared at Y/N, unsheathed his sword, and pointed it at Y/N.

[Some constellations from Nebula are worried for the Incarnation Yoo Joonghyuk.]

[The constellation Demon-Judge-of-Fire warns you to be careful of the archangel.]

Yoo Joonghyuk, who saw the notification from Uriel, was confused as to why he should be careful, but then a thought came to mind.

Is the Archangel so much stronger than him that he needs to be careful?

Yoo Joonghyuk activated his skill and tried to see the Archangel's stats.

But before Yoo Joonghyuk could even activate the skill, Y/N was already close to him.

I didn't even see him move! Yoo Joonghyuk thought

Yoo Joonghyuk, who was wary of Y/N, stepped back a little from Y/N.

[The constellation Demon Judge of Fire is warning the archangel not to do anything to the incarnation Yoo Joonghyuk.]

Y/N, who saw this notification from Uriel, was confused. He wasn't going to even do anything, so why were they so wary of him?

The incarnations that were present saw how the archangel moved closer to Joonghyuk at such a fast speed that they couldn't even see him moving. Were wary of Y/N

Kim Dokja saw how Joonghyuk stepped back a little from Y/N and was also wary of Y/N.

Shin Yoosung, who was first about to hit Joonghyuk with a beam but was stopped when the meteorite started to crack, was surprised as to what was happening.

Shin Yoosung, who was getting annoyed by Y/N blocking her view of Joonghyuk, started to power up and aim it at Y/N, who was standing right where Joonghyuk was. She planned to pierce Y/N, and if by chance the beam passed Y/N, it would land on Yoo Joonghyuk.

"This is where your third round ends."

Kim Dokja, who noticed this, yelled out

"Y/N, JOONGHYUK MOVE!"

As he said that, he got in front of the beam that was headed straight for the archangel and the regressor.

Y/N, who heard Kim Dokja shielded Joonghyuk from the attack with his wings, noticing that it didn't land on them. He turned around, staring at Kim Dokja, who was on his knees coughing out blood and had a hole in his waist.

Y/N, who stared at Kim Dokja, who was on his knees choking on his own blood, thought one thing: 'Donut?'

____

______________________________________________

To be Continued

____
_

_____________________________________________

Authors note

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●’◡’●)ノ

How is everyone?

sorry for the grammer mistakes if they're are any!👍

character profile lv.1

Please vote if you like this👍

Ignore update if you don't want to reread again