These Three

Chapter 26
______________________________________________

"Sorry, who are you?" Y/N said as he stared back at the bewildered dokja with his question.

'What the hell... '' Dokja thought, as he was still frozen in shock from Y/N's sudden question, that he didn't even notice Sooyoung was behind him.

"So you don't know him either, huh?" Soyoung whispered to Dokja as she stared at Y/N, "I thought you would know him since you've read the novel, but I guess not."

"No," Dokja responded as he looked back at her. "I do know him... It's just that. He doesn't know me." Sooyoung, surprised by his answer, was even more confused.

"Maybe he went through some kind of truama or ptsd that he forgot your whole existence?" "I mean, looking at the condition of this world, I wouldn't even be surprised," Sooyoung said as she shrugged, coming up with the most possible reason.

Y/N, who was staring at both of them whispering to each other, walked away as an elderly lady called for his help in moving something. Dokja, who didn't say anything about Sooyoung's possible reasoning for Y/N's "memory loss," was puzzled.

'How would an Archangel, a 'divine' being that's feared by even the most fearsome constellation, go through memory loss?" Dokja thought as he looked away from Sooyoung, now noticing Y/N had walked away.

'I don't even think Soyoung would believe me if I told her that the one... 'human' standing in front of me was feared by many powerful constellations.' Dokja thought that as he questioned if Y/N was right now considered a human as he didn't have any of his 'Archangle' features, which include his tall height and definitely his wings.

.

.

.

.

.

Pildu, Yoosung, Jihye, Gilyoung, Hyungsung, and Dokja had all gathered by the gate of Veronica Castle as Jihye, Dokja, and Hyungsung had the scenario screen open.

"So, Jihye said, summarizing what Dokja was saying. We need to protect Veronica Castle until the scenerio ends."

"Yes, that is your mission." "You've checked the updated mission window, right?" "I want all of you to help Pildu going in to protect Veronica Castle." Dokja said as his expression next became more serious.

"If anyone from Japan's first team or the serpent team appears, don't fight them head-on." Dokja continued, "You must run, even if it means abandoning Veronica."

"Can you promise me that?" As Dokja asked, Hyungsung answered, "Yes, I promise." Besides Hyungsung was Jihye, who didn't say anything as she just stayed quiet.

"But are you thinking of going alone?" Hyungsung continues as he asked with a confused face. "Not alone." Dokja answered as he faced three people.

"I'll go with these three."

____
______________________________________________

To be continued

____
______________________________________________

Authors Note

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●’◡’●)ノ  I hope you enjoy  this chapter <3