Caught by my submissive (part one)

It was late at night, around 2am and I was home alone...the tv in the background on a low volume aloud that extra noise that kept me sane, my eyes started getting heavy as I walked into my room and quickly checking my Messages. It was "him", who is him you may wonder? He is my dominant....he takes charge of my body and uses it as he pleases not that I mind he makes my body ache from lust, he isn't a minute man he can last hours upon hours pounding me until I scream and cry, his favourite thing to do is use whips, oh how they turn me on the sharp stinging sensation across my inner thighs is enough to make me want to pleasure myself just thinking about it, slipping my fingers into my shorts I slowly pull them down so I can get an easier access to my clit.
My fingers quickly slid into my slit which caused me to gasp from sudden penetration it felt so good, but not better than "his" long hard member I can just imagine him pumping into me while I grip the sheets oh how I wouldn't mine taking him down my throat, these thoughts filled my mind as I was about to reach my high, I was a moaning mess my legs were trembling my arm was aching my back was arched my mouth was open I was so close so so close but yet so far, as my bedroom door opened revealing my brother Aiden, I let out a small scream apologising as he just stood there with a smirk and a semi hard member, i glanced at it and thought about how he wasn't blood related, so it was okay right??? At this point I didn't care, he just looked at me as I Laid back and spread my legs and carried on masturbating he slowly walked towards me and flipping my over so that I was on my hands and knees, he spanked me. He spanked me so hard it hurt so muck but it was so good I could feel it in my stomach, he spanked me harder I felt a small drop of liquid fall down my leg, I hadn't realised how wet he had made me, a small smile creeped on my face as I got an idea. I suddenly stopped moaning and decided to taunt him " you can't even spank me right your weak no wonder you don't get any pussy" that set him of his eyes went dark and for once I could say how scared I was he backed me up to the headboard of my bed and took of his clothes as I watched his hard member sprung to life, i cold see the pre cum spilling down his length. He lined his dick up with my sex and suddenly buried him self inside me with a fast motion as I screamed out in pain but he didn't care, he had completely stretched me out, master was never this big oh his size is amazing I can feel him in my lower abdomen working up to my stomach oh how amazing this felt, I was a moaning mess so was he i could feel my juices spilling out, I squirted he suddenly stopped making me whimper, he grabbed my hair from the back and carried on not caring how wet were, the door slammed open for a second time revealing an angry master, oh how much trouble i was in. I wasn't allowed to have sex with anyone, let alone my brother but he didn't care he carried on until I felt my walls clench for the second time suddenly pulling out and forcing me on his face licking my slit, I felt like his dirty little slut, for the third time in under two hours I was climaxing not caring if my dominant was standing there with anger etched over his face...

--------------
okay SOOOOOO THAT JUST HAPPENED THANKS FOR THE READS I HOPE YOU ENJOY
PICTURE OF AIDEN ON THE SIDE/TOP