Chapter 5

One month before the disappearance

++++

The sun was setting as a suicidal maniac was trying to drown himself in a lake, which happened to catch the executive's eye;

" what the- MACKEREL! " The ginger shouted, annoyed at the sight of Dazai, who was, downright joyful at the idea of dying, typical, however his hopes of ending his own life were interrupted by a harsh, gloved hand pulling him out of the water

" fuck. I was trying to drown, you slug. "

" still not over your suicidal fantasies? And be for real, you didn't actually want to drown since there no beautiful lady wished to join you in your weird-ass plans "

" ... wow you actually said something smart! "

" EXCUSE YOU YOU SON OF A BI- "

They went on bickering, despite the almost comical situation, Nakahara noticed something changed, he couldn't tell what exactly, just that something changed, and he was determined to find out what, so he did his own research, which led to receiving an anonymous message...

+++++

Back to the present:

As our main character was walking down the streets, he was spotted by none other than '*Cough* *cough* RASHOUMON' ( please laugh l have a terrible sense of humor )

'Fuck.'

" Atsushi fucking Nakajima where in the name of Lucifer were you? "

" Somewhere. "

" Somewhere? "

" Did l stutter? And why would you wanna know- oh. "

" Yeah why are we talking like we're rivals? It's not even the case anymore. "

Atsushi opened his mouth in realization

" Jinko keep your mouth shut please you look more like a fish than a tiger right now "

" Bitch. At least l have social skills "

" At least l have money "

" At least l am healthy "

" At least l still have a remaining family member. "

" At least l am respected "

" At least l am feared "

" At least l have eyebrows "

" At least l'm not a furry "

" At least l'm not gay "

" you sure about that one? "

" okay maybe l am too but that's not the point. "

" then what's the point? "

" this whole chapter does not have a point. "

" Did you just break the fourth wall? "

" no? "

An awkward silence found its place between those two, just standing there for no apparent reason.

" hmhm weretiger l um... kind of wanted to tell you something? "

" Which is? "

" l uhhh... "

" you uhhhh? "

" l might have slept with my sister's boyfriend... "

" YOU SLEPT WITH TACHIHARA- "

" YEAH SHUT THE FUCK UP "

" How did that even happen? "

" we were drunk okay? And now l don't know how to tell her... "

" Didn't she sleep with Higuchi as well? "

" EH?? HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?? "

" Yeah uh Ichigo told me about it when we met at the grocery store "

" l'm so confused "

" lemme make this clear for your small brain : Tachihara fucked with you while drunk, and on the same night Higuchi and Gin who were at the same party as you ended up drunk-hooking up as well. And how do l know that? Well Ichigo told me about it. "

" Did you just call me a fool you parasite? "

" Yes l just did, whatcha gon' do about it? Stick some eyebrows to your face to show 'dominance'? "

" we ain't in National Geographic "

" why does this whole chapter sound like a joke? "

" STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL DAMN IT- "

" k fine damn it. We'll find a way to inform your sister okay? For now let's breathe and go on a walk, even though l'm pretty sure the breathing part will be hard for you- "

" ASSHOLE. "

++++++

Yes l broke the fourth wall more than once in here.

      - Author