7

A symphony of sizzling meat in a pan and soft music gently filled the apartment, coaxing me awake. As I groaned into the pillow, I rolled over to witness Jesse's silhouette moving around the kitchen. Bathed in the gentle glow of sunlight streaming through the apartment, he looked terrific.

"Morning," I groaned as I lay in bed, watching him move around in the kitchen.

"Morning, princess," He winked at me. He wore his boxers, jeans, and white top again but was still barefoot. His hair had a 'just fucked' look.

"What are you making?" I greeted as I rolled out of bed, snatching a nightie from my chest of drawers and donning a robe before making my way over to him. Jesse paused in his culinary endeavors to envelop me in his arms, planting a deep, lingering kiss on my mouth. I melted against him, and a contented smile adorned my face when we finally pulled apart.

"I am making you and Junior a good old fry-up. I bet you are craving the meat," Now that he mentioned it, my mouth was watering as much as my pussy was. What was with me? It was like I craved two things: animal meat and his meat.

"I am craving meat," Jesse understood the innuendo and chuckled at me as he returned to making us breakfast.

A blissful groan escaped me as the delectable taste of bacon danced on my tongue. The flavours settled my stomach, bringing a sense of relief and well-being. I noticed Jesse gripping the side of my breakfast bar, his hold so intense it seemed as if it might break. The impact of the simple pleasure of bacon on my senses was mirrored in Jesse's reaction, suggesting a shared appreciation for the small joys of the morning.

"Jesus, woman, you're going to kill me,"

"Sorry, but I have been super nauseous for days and barely able to eat, but this," (I said, pointing my fork at my piled-high plate of meat,) "Has just settled my stomach so well,"

"I wish I had known sooner that you were suffering,"

"Hey," I whispered, grabbing his hand and bringing it to my lips to kiss the palm of his hand. "I did not even know that I was pregnant until yesterday,"

"I am going to take care of you from now on,"

"I have been taking care of myself for a long time, and I am good at it,"

"But it is not just you now," He reminded me as he let go of my hand and put his hand on my stomach.

"So, what does taking care of me entail?"

"Firstly, you need to move,"

"I know I do," I replied quickly, popping more food into my mouth, and Jesse looked at me confusedly. "What? I have a studio apartment, and the baby will need its room,"

"You also need to move out of the south side of Tacoma,"

"Where exactly would you like me to move to?" I asked as I ate more food, getting halfway through Jesse's pile. I was so greedy, and this food was delicious.

"In with me," He stated, and I choked on my mouthful of food. He quickly patted my back and checked me over while I caught my breath. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I am okay. You want me to move in with you?" I asked as I stared at him. We had spent one night together, fucked half a dozen times, gotten pregnant, and now he wanted us to move in together. This was all too fast. "Don't you think that that's a bit too fast? We have spent one night together,"

"We are also having a baby together,"

"We barely know each other; moving in together is too fast right now," I could see a flash of hurt pass over his face, and it hurt that I had caused that. I wanted to make it better, but I also knew that if we moved in together now, it would be a relationship based on sex and pregnancy, not a relationship based on two people who care for each other. "I don't want to ruin any chance of a relationship between us for the sake of our child,"