Chapter 27

President Jiang was late for work today.

I woke up a bit late, and after I got up, I lingered with Ruan Ruan and had breakfast at home.

Even though Boss Jiang's efficiency was as good as ever, when he arrived at the company almost in a hurry... he was almost an hour late.

Jiang Yanzhan didn't drive here by himself today. After the driver sent him to the company, he had to take Ruan Ruan, who was sitting in the back of the car, home.

Although Ruan Ruan said that he didn't need someone to send him off.

But Jiang Yanzhan just felt that she had to.

It may be that this will make him appear more domineering.

So, Jiang Yanzhan, who used to take the special elevator from the garage to go directly to the office, walked in from the company gate with a blank expression today.

He smelled of oranges and gummy bears all over him.

At a distance, it smells like a soft warning - "Hey, don't come close!" kind of feeling.

If you get closer, you will feel the possessive and warning Alpha pheromone contained in this smell.

Jiang Yanzhan looked calm.

The more expressionless it is, the more frightening it is.

From the front desk to the office, everyone lowered their heads, not daring to look at Jiang Yanzhan's face.

No one dares to think that Jiang has always been marked by Alpha. Jiang Yanzhan smelled Alpha pheromones, and it is more likely that he dropped some Alpha sharks, and his body was contaminated with Alpha after tearing A. of blood.

Even if everyone knows that blood stains will not be covered with such ambiguous and strong pheromones.

The air pressure in the office is low.

Jiang Yanzhan didn't notice it, and walked to his office imposingly, and sat down in front of the large desk.

The assistant brought the coffee in time.

Jiang Yanzhan, who had a satisfying breakfast and drank a large cup of sweet and rich chocolate milk with Ruan Ruan, felt a little nauseous for a moment when he saw the dark black Americano.

"Take it away and change it to a cup of tea." Jiang Yanzhan said, "Today's work schedule is ahead of schedule, if you can push it away, get off work at five o'clock." "Okay." The little

assistant pushed down his glasses and calmly accepted Jiang Yanzhan's words.

After he came out of the president's office, he breathed a long sigh of relief.

When I went downstairs to arrange work, a colleague came over and asked him in a low voice: "Did you find that Mr. Jiang is different from usual today?" The

assistant is a male Beta, and he is also a cold type in Beta. Sensitivity is extremely low.

But he is very good at air, especially the air around Mr. Jiang.

"What do you mean?" He elbowed the Alpha colleagues next to him, "Mr. Jiang will leave work at five o'clock today, so hurry up if you have any reports to hand in today.

" He looked flustered and helpless.

But we are all good people, so we won't be scared like this when we suddenly do some work ahead of time.