Chapter 46

Ruan Ruan calls this place "home", which is not too much.

Jiang Yanzhan walked into the room Ruan Ruan had prepared for him, and was once again moved by the familiar and friendly arrangements and decorations in the room.

She is very thoughtful, and you can see all kinds of daily necessities at home.

Most of them are necessities, and there are some that look fancy and may not be used often in life, but just putting them there can make people feel that the owner of this home must love life very much.

Jiang Yanzhan was wearing the same style of couple slippers as Ruan Ruan, and was held by her hand, walked into the room with her, and visited everything she had prepared.

One of his hands is always held together with Ruan Ruan, and with the other hand, he occasionally takes a look at the small things Ruan Ruan put on the table, and sometimes opens the drawer for a look.

His room is relatively simple, but it feels warm and comfortable. The bed is a very large double bed. There is also a small sofa in the room that can fit two people, and there is a corner - it seems that it is also prepared for two people of.

After Jiang Yanzhan saw the room, he followed Ruan Ruan out to see her room.

Ruan Ruan's room is next door to his room, and it looks much more complicated than his room. There are all kinds of pillows and dolls in the room, basically in the shape of little bears. TVs and computers are here, and there are many books next to the computers.

Instead, her room is like a second bedroom, the bed is not big, and the largest area should be a desk. There are also dolls and bear-shaped ornaments on the table, making it a place like a work area.

Jiang Yanzhan held a doll in the shape of a bear in his hand. It was the size of a palm, and it was so cute in his hand.

He looked at Ruan Ruan with a little doubt in his eyes.

Ruan Ruan was also looking at the dolls on the table, she laughed, and before she noticed Jiang Yanzhan's gaze, she explained aloud: "Sweetheart, do you know that I actually like the small room, it's very safe feeling."

She looked around, and said softly, "When you're not here, I sleep and work here by myself, and it's quite warm, isn't it?"

Jiang Yanzhan had already realized what she meant, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but to be raised, but he suppressed it forcefully, but he couldn't hide the joy in his tone: "Then when I'm here?" Ruan Ruan

pinched She squeezed his hand: "Then let's play together."

She acted like a child who couldn't sit still, there was no ambiguity when she pinched his hand, it was a natural and intimate expression.

The voice was very soft and sweet, not like saying something strange at all.

But the phrase "play together" still has another meaning in it, Jiang Yanzhan tightened his fingers, grasped Ruan Ruan's hand, lowered his head and approached her: "What are you playing?" He moved very close, Ruan Ruan followed the

trend Kissed him on the mouth. After the kiss , he

began to think about his question. After thinking for a while, he whispered: "Playing games?"

Jiang Yanzhan: "Yes."

There was a general change of subject: "That's a nice lamp."

He was talking about a lamp on the bedside table.