Chapter One

A/N: GIGGLING /VVVPOS
I LOVE COFFEE SHOP AUS SM!! I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE MY OWN, SO HERES AN ETHDUBS ONE <3

Please listen to the instrumental of Limerence by Yves Tumor while reading this fic for the best experience <3

The school bell finally rang, telling everybody to get the hell out of school.

'FINALLY' Bdubs thinks to himself, yawning. As the teacher tells the class their homework, Bdubs quickly grabbed his things, shoving them in his bag.

He gets up and quickly leaves the classroom, on his way to the cafe.

A white haired boy with a mask runs past him, he seemed like he was trying to get somewhere quickly.

~~~~

Etho smiles softly under his mask, taking in the view of the peaceful cafe as soon as he got in the door.

He walks behind the counter and grabs an apron with the logo on it.

"Hey, Cleo" Etho greets

"Etho! Hello!" The zombie greets back

The bell on the door rings, signaling someone entering the cafe. Etho glances at the entrance of the cafe, a boy in maybe high school entered.

Etho studies the male, he was tan, had black hair, a green-mossy hoody, black jeans, and a giant grin. He seemed about 5'10.

"Hello, welcome to the Hermit Cafe, what can I get for you?" Etho greets

"Hi!!! Can I get a small iced latte? Ooh! And one of those cookies!" The brunette replies, early excited.

Etho smiles at the shorter male's excitement, "Sure, to-go or here?"

"To-go please!"

"Alright, what's your name?"

"BdoubleO, but you can call me Bdubs!" the brunette- Bdubs exclaimed happily, a large grin on his face.

"Alright, that'll be three bucks!"

Bdubs grabs money from his bag and hands Etho three dollars.

"Thank you! Your coffee should be done in a couple minutes." Etho says

"Alright, thanks...erm..." Bdubs glances at Etho's name tag, "Etho! Thanks, Etho!"

"Of course!" Etho walks to the coffee machine and starts making the drink for Bdubs.

Bdubs goes over to the pick up area and opens his phone, looking at a text from Keralis.

~~~~

"Small latte for Bdubs!?" Etho calls out

"Oh thanks!" Bdubs grabs his drink but starts to study it.

Bdubs glances at the drink then Etho.

'Oh I wanted to get this iced...I don't want to bother him though! What do I d-'

"Is everything okay?" Etho asks with a look of concern, getting Bdubs out of his rush of thoughts.

"Oh- uh, I was hoping to get this iced" Bdubs says, barely above a whisper

"Oh! That's definitely on me, my apologies. Let me remake it for you" Etho says, grabbing the drink and starting to remake it.

"Oh! Uh, thanks!"

"Yeah, of course!" Etho smiles, though Bdubs couldn't see it because of the mask. He could tell in Etho's eyes.

~~~~

Etho hands him his drink, "Have a nice day, Bdubs!

"You too!" Bdubs replies before walking towards the tip jar and adding a two dollar tip and rushing out of the cafe. He takes a sip of his coffee and his eyes light up. 'I'm definitely coming back here again'

~~~~

"Doc! How's it going? Want your usual?" Etho asks, his eyes lighting up at the creeper hybrid entering the cafe

"I'm doing pretty well, Slab. My usual will be great" Doc replied, giving Etho a small smile

"Alright! One black coffee, coming right up!"

~~~~

Bdubs finally arrives at his apartment. He enters and falls onto his bed almost immediately.

"Ugh, I have homework." He groans before getting up and grabbing his computer.

He takes off his jacket, revealing a nice white shirt.

"Alright, I have homework for Chem, English, andddd- oh just those two! That makes life easier." Bdubs sips his coffee and grabs his chemistry book.

~~~~

As the time flies, the clock hits 7:00 PM and Bdubs is knocked out on his bed, dead asleep.

Soft snores escape his mouth

~~~~

A/N: i do not know how to add more words to this abd i dont think i have time to add more words in general😭
hope u guys enjoyed:D
You can find me on twitter!
@/KelzOwengeJoe