The end or the begining?

Alex POV:-

Present:
Where should I start this chapter of my life which i never thought to become a deciding factor of the reason of my life. This all happens at the point of time when I am highest in my life feeling that I have conquered everything in life and taking the rein of that unstoppable desire which I can never even touch it. This is the twist I never hope to come in life.She came as the storm as if the only purpose of it was to ruin everything which I built. Telling me and everyone every second that how desperate and helpless I can be. But why she did all this? This is still a mystery. And I am going to find this even if takes forever.The reason for this quench  may be  I have nothing left either way or may be a part of me still tells that she is innocent? I don't know and now at the very least I don't wanna think about that. For this I have to go back to start of this disaster or my uncanny destiny where we first met.

Introduction and Past:
So first let me introduce myself, I am Alex Jonathan the sole heir of the throne of underworld which is famous for itscruelty and its black businesses, these are always in shades and unbreakable chain of connections of corrupt officials which I got from my father Felix Jonathan who famously konwn as Satan by people

And in straight line of succession of the Birdwhistle enterprises,one of biggest conglomerate out there famous for helping people in need, fulfilling all its social responsibility. In its history of 60 years there has been no legal cases or penalities on it and its background is like white page on which there hasn't even a single black dot. The largest shareholder and CEO of this conglomerate is my mom, Sabina Jonathan who is famous for her generosity,humbleness, cheerfulness, leadership qualities, a born beauty and once in 100 years talent. The founder of this conglomerate is my maternal grandfather who have 3 kids of which eldest is my mom and and two twin sons. But my maternal grandfather  divide   family fortune in which my mom get 70% shares and rest to my maternal uncles. This led to a feud between my mom and her brothers and now we can't get in touch to them amd it has been like this for many years now.

This makes me successor of indefinite fortune ,all luxuries and comforts. From my birth there has been no one on my level and I am above all. I wield that sword of power which can destroy everything in one go and can alter destiny of anyone. But on other side I have huge responsibility and there has been continous lethal attacks on me and there are numerous people hungry for my life even before the time I came in this world when I am in my mom's womb.Now this has become a routine for me and I am not affected by it.It is like my daily practice on lesson of how to survive.

But the thing tear me down with each and every passing moment of my life is that my whole identity is questionable whether am I my father's Satan or my mother's angel, and a single mistake can ruin everything and I can't afford that. I have to be that perfect man whose starting level is even beyond the end level of prodigies.

For childhood I can never imagine even in my dreams that I can manage any .
This is the unstoppable horse for me the rein of which is impossible for me to touch and question of taking is beyond the book and even the thought of this make my energy drain my hands became numb to do anything my legs fell weak to make another step and my head is full of my inner demons which are engulfing me little by little.It is like me shattering all over but I have to collect myself and build again as the only thing I can't see is to make my mother and father dissapointed in me.

Despite everything I have a loving family of 3. My mom and dad have nurtured me with full attention. The moment I saw my dad I go to him running and he welcome me with opening in long arms paving way for his broad shoulders. This is like the comfort zone for me.The safest place for me in whole world . Every year on my birthday dad and mom gift me a necklace of different but seemingly strange shapes and these doesn't look like they cost a fortune but I never thought about that as anything from my mom and dad is important for me more than my own existence .We all have very precious moments.My dad loves my mom and me very much and it seems like everything he was doing was for my mom and me. My parents never put their work over me and never told me to do things I don't like. They don't even ask me to take their businesses after them. Its like they don't want me to put in their mess.

3 years from now:-
The year when she came into my life.

While I am lost in my thoughts I heard a voice from my secretary," Boss we got a situation in jewellery factory" and we are on our way to Jewellery factory which earn largest revenue for Birdwhistle enterprises but to my surprise there is nothing wrong just some people in management creating issue of nothing but when we are returning then on the way shooting start out of nowhere . This is somewhat out of my expectation as that area is under my territory and I have very few of us with me. But this is still not out of control, only unexpected. I have encountered this situation many time before too.

But thing got out of control when someone, a girl took a shot for me after that shooting still continues but world become silent for me and I heard her mumbling silently yet contently and somewhat happily ," Finally I can be dead. So it's you but that's ok " This is fatal blow to my pride. It is totally unnecessary move and I could have easily doged the bullet or may be not but at the very least I want to tell myself that. My mind is full of questions and only thing I know is that to keep the girl alive anyhow whatever it takes

My life which I have been considering end of upturns only thing I knew is that it is beginning of something .

Stay tuned for next chapter
And I am new in this field so I apologise in advance for any mistake. Hope you all guide me through this. Thankyou