Is she her or not?

Next day morning 10'O clock:-

A knock in door of my room wake me up. As I see the clock I jump from my bed to find my huddie to cover the wound because I know if Henry saw that wound, he will make sure to make a big fuss about that.I know him that much. As I put huddie on and sat on couch as he enter in room.

He give me suspicious look and said today you are late to office. Are you OK?
"I am perfectly fine. Tell me what do you find?" I asked eagerly.

He give me an questionable look seeing my eagerness and hand me an file which I open without delaying a single moment while he start reporting," He has no parents and..."

"Wait he...", I interrupted looking confused.

"Yes he, the IT guy of people who attacked us" he said.

" Oh yes yes, tell me" I said.

I don't know what was I thinking. I somewhere hope to see the girl's details in file and almost forget about the most recent attack.Wait,this is absolutely wrong.

" yea yea, go on" I said bending down to put file on table.

"Wait, are you injured?" He asked in sharp tone looking like he just saw a supernova explosion with his own eyes.
"Oh no it's just.." I said covering my wound.

"What Your new tattoo. Ah! you were with your injured girl last night. Where is she?" he asked roaming his eyes in my room to look for her.

"She is gone. OK! " I said in hoarse voice.

"Just gone. Nothing else. So don't tell me last night she gave you this pretty tattoo and you let her just go. This is so not you. So did you get to know who is she? Why did she save you?...." He asked sounding amused.

" What do you think it's a joke? This is completely normal. Should I have to know everything just because she save me? And I think I give you task of finding the girl's info." I said annoyingly.

"No, everything about this is abnormal. You know you love yourself the most and you said yourself everyone who hurt you must die. So why is she an exception? " He asked with an raised eyebrow.

"Henry, first thing she save me. Second she is patient. Third she is girl. What do you expect me to do? Shoot her" I said to shut him up.

"This is exactly what you do normally, Mr  Alex. You remember the party the day before where we are going to deal with Mathew enterprises for new polished diamonds and the sickly daughter of old founding member took fancy on you and to gain your attention splash vine on your clothes. You held her father under knife and smash 10 glass bottles. Then threatened her to kill  her father if she can't  crawl towards you on her knees and hands . She poor thing!She is in devasting condition when she is done. Her perfect legs were all ruined. What a horrible sight! Eww! So much blood. Everyone is cursing you there for being such heartless jerk. But you just said-no one can bother you. This is you, Alex. If she get so much punished for just splashing just small amount of vine then girl from last night must not survive another day on this earth." He said remembering me what should I be.

Yes, he is right. She must also face her wrost nightmare and I will make sure that she live in that until she know who I truly am.

"You are right. So did you get info of girl?"I asked him.

"Yes, her name is MIA JACKSON.  She is university student doing her  painting course from Moscow State Surikov Academy of Fine Arts. She live with her parents in Khimki. Her father is judge and mother is shop owner. So mostly she is by herself in home. Family finances are good and have loving parents. Have only 2 friends -Eva and Farrah. According to university students she is introvert and weak which make often make her target of bullies, which I absolutely doubt. That's all about her", So, what to do boss?

"Have the IT guy give any useful info?" I asked

"No, not yet " He replied.

"So it's time to hit two birds with a stone", I said with smirk as the perfect plan is all ready.
Now it's time to return what I owe.

Now I am on my way to her university with Henry. In car I checked all last night cameras to check how did she get out. Then I found that she steal my security clearance card to get out which I haven't realised yet then just throw it away in trash after getting out. She surely need to be punished severely.  She need to see who did she mess up with.

Then we reach to her university. As we fund this university it's  director received us on gate and took us in his office.

I asked to summon him MIA JACKSON. He seems little bit surprised maybe because of our sudden visit or maybe confused  because I told him my purpose little too much hastily.

"Is there any problem sir",Director asked .

"Is there any problem in summoning that student",I questioned back.

" No ", He said nervously.

"Then just do your work and after summoning send her to medical room and make sure till the time I reach medical room it is vacant  and also turn off your cctv cameras of that portion for a while. Is this OK with you Mr Director"
I asked sarcastically.

"No problem sir this university is all yours", he said.

He then did his work and I exit from office to find my way to medical room.Henry waited in director's office.

About  15 minutes later she reached to medical room wearing glasses, oversized dress which obviously made her look like she is pushover, her hair tied in pony which obviously didn't go with her dress,extra lipstick to made her look like dumb.

But why does she still look pretty to me? Why does her body characteristics which are hidden in her oversized dress still clear to me? She is nothing like last night but why does I remember the look in her eyes when she thrust her finger on my wound last night?

No, it's not time to think about all this. She needs to pay first.

Then I appeared in front of her in all vacant medical room. The numbness in air feel something like last night but look in her eyes  and reaction is completely different.

When she saw me she come at me drooling and touching me on my muscles, shoulder,face,looking me with weird face which obviously have loads of makeup which is covering just her natural curves and characteristics and said
" Are you any senior who have crush on me? Are you going to propose me? You are handsome. If you are going to my answer is yes"

Then she give me her hand in weird way while laughing too much in an unusual way.Is she the same person who is with me last night?I can't just believe this.

If she is not the person I was with last night then who is she looking just like her except her dressing sense and personality. And who is she whom I was with last night?

I was just confused utterly.

Is she her or not?

I am again in an middle way where I don't know to continue for destination or to go back to where I was.