Bloodsucker

While I was just thinking about all this my gaze suddenly fell on gate to see shadows of students hiding behind the gate of room listening our conversation.
Then I suddenly had an idea that she might just be pretending after all Henry is good at his work,info provided by him can rarely go wrong. So I decide to take a step further.
"Yes, I have liked you since the day I laid my eyes on you and I want to take you somewhere to start this happy relationship amd I put a locket around her neck. Would you like to come with me?", I said while trapping her hands in mine and setting my eyes on her and a wide smile on my face which is absolutely fake to see her reaction and loud voice so that guests outside can properly listen.
As soon as I said this,there are some movements outside and at the same time I noticed that she was somewhat taken aback,her weird laugh dissappear momentarily before this all started again afterfew seconds. But this much is enough to raise my doubt on her.

Just then a girl wearing a crop top and mini skirt with boots and perfectly fixed make up ,hairs, nails barge in room followed by a group of students chukling and clapping in an absolute annoying manner saying , "Are you happy my dear little piglet. You finally get a handsome boyfriend of course thanks to my makeup skills."
Then turning back to me she wishpered in my ear loud enough that can be listened by Mia ,"you're pretty good but your standards are quite low or is this all a interesting joke or a way to get my attention.If this case you are good to get go for me"
Her perfume is absolutely making me sick and her way of talking and pretentious smile making me want to beat her until she forget herself. But this is not time to involve in all this kid stuff. I have to take MIA back to headquarters as soon as possible.
I said trying sounding as much calm as possible," Out of my way."
Then I started to take her out but somehow I feel resistance and my gut feeling is telling me this drama is not over.
Then that girl suddenly stepped in and throw a slap with full force on face of MIA causing her to fall down and briusing her face," You ungrateful ugly little bitch! How dare you move when I am talking".

MIA then just stand up with her face down and said," Sorry, I didn't mean to ELLA"

There is no look of even slightest anger ,rage or anything. Is sorry is all she have to said. How far one can go in pretending. Now I have serious doubts whether she is girl from last night or not.

Then they all start laughing and and Ella said turning to me," Are you seriously walking away from me for this looser."

I don't know about her but this is off limits to my patience. I start walking towards Ella until she is locked between me and wall and punch the wall with my fist with full force horizontally to her face warning her,"Try pushing me one more time and I assure that you will not able to recognize your face within 5 minutes".

I have wasted enough time here. What a drama. I just take MIA and get out of room, call Henry and take her to my car and make our way to headquarters.

MIA said with still her head down and amazingly gentle voice," thankyou!"

Henry after listening this and seeing her strange dress and make up which is more messed up with slap laughed like crazy asking me," Are you sure she is one? "

I just stared at him to make him shut up and said," Don't thank me too early".

Then after half hour we reached to headquarters. Now the plan starts.

I take her in cell room with spy mirror where that IT guy is captured where she just dumbly followed me. Everything she is doing make me question whether she is that girl or not. But since we are here after seeing all that drama I might as well check her.

Then I get out pushing her inside locking door from outside key of which is in locket that I put aroung her neck in university . Leaving her all alone with that IT guy. At first she began screaming and begging to open door.

Henry who was besides me in side room seeing all the situation thrilough spy mirror start cursing me," So this is your perfect plan Alex. Killing a helpless girl who even doesn't do anything to annoy you. Is it your new hobby to kill innocent people. And there is much mess left behind her remember her father is judge and you picked her up from university in front of everyone. Think rationally, can you really kill such girl".

I said ,"Just wait! Do you think I wont be able to handle only this."As I don't know what to say anymore when even I with every passing second questioning my own decision.

Then in cell IT guy start laughing and sat up and get closer to her saying," What clown you are. Anyway I have been wanting to kill you since the day you foiled our plan. You came on your own. "

She shutter ," wh... who are you? What have I done?"

Then he said," oh! You have memory loss also. Its ok soon you will remember "

Then he after taking out his jacket punched her face,then grab her hair and choke her neck till he realised that locket on her neck is key to this prison. He finally let go of her neck laughing," you bitch really are blessing in disguise".

While she gasp for air why it is feeling like I am the one who is suffocating and every time he hit her I wanna broke every bone in his body,tear apart his muscles,burn his skinwhile Henry is not at all watching and out of room and I question every time is she really not the one from last night.

Then he kick in her belly, make her stand with help of wall then again just about to hit her nose just then she kick him in his balls with full force making him fall on his knees and wishper in his ear, "Oops sorry" and same devilish look in her eyes return with same horrifying smirk on her face

Yes that's it. Exactly I just wanna see this look. Now the game is begin. I don't know why I am so relieved at this sight but it's just like feeling when you want to find something in your whole life is finally found just at time when you lost all the hopes,give up all wishes of finding it.

Then she took the jacket lying on floor and tie his hands with that and hitting his knees with the pot stand untill she make sure he can't use them. Then punched his nose again and again until he is almost unconscious. But then she took out the key from her neck's locket and said ,"you want this. Right? Let me give it ". Then she pinned down the keys sharper side into the man's face skin. All his skin was bleeding amd he was screaming like crazy but look on her face was like she is making heaven for herself.

Then she broke the water pot after washing her face washing all that ridiculous make up from her face. Yes that's completely her. Without knowing there is crazy smirk on my face and I screamed," that's her, Henry "

Then she take piece of that broken pot and put in his chest and took out and suck his blood with strange satisfaction saying," it's not that I don't remember you piece of shit. I just don't wanna remember you." Then she again punch his mouth till he became unconscious or dead. I don't know and I don't care.

Henry first look at her as he saw her turn from weak girl to monster ,then at me enjoying all this before freaking out.

I said to him," She was that girl"

He look at this horrendous sight and sigh you finally got someone at your level.