Prologue: Unexpected Life

Author: New Book! Well ill do my best in this one and i hope would also be like my Elaina book in which it got me alot of readers... But well let just hope for the best !

"narrating.
*movements*
'thoughts'
:Speaking?/!/.
______________________________________________________

Y/n: *sigh* Another boring day! another day without even stuff to do.. someday i want to get out of fotaine to see the world again..

"A young man said on a room which filled with expensive decorations and things, most of the stuff's are colored the same as water its because these room is used by the hydro archon herself Furina"

???: Hmph! Just like you said it was really boring! Why do i even bother to go to the court, its always just the same! Some simple crimes doesnt even needed to be judge.

Y/n: *smirks* Oh? And look who's the person talking.

"A voice was heard behind Y/n which reveals a woman with a decent heigh and filled with dark blue colored clothes and eyes which is different to one another this woman is the goddess of justice the judgement focalor's One of the seven archon of teyvat and ruler of fotaine"

-Focalor's-
Hydro Archon Goddess of Justice

"The male then crossed her arms and looked at the girl with a smugly"

Y/n: is that so Furina?

Furina: Yeah! Its always just this drunkards, thief's are always getting on the trials!

Y/n: Heh? Of course it would be afterall thats the most common accusations that happens nowadays.

Furina: Well cant say your wrong about that but where have you been this whole time.

Y/n: In here?

Furina: I was looking for you on the court earlier.

Y/n: I decided not to go due to me having to think of something...

Furina: What would that be?

Y/n: Ill tell you sometime..

Furina: Hmm .. is that so..

Y/n: Anyway how many years has it been?

Furina: What do you mean? Like how many years have we been together... If im right its almost a hundred..

Y/n: Oh we never had a anniversary.

Furina: You say that when im almost always busy and when i had free time your the one who is busy *pouts*