Third pov

"Hyung shut up! It's not even that funny!" Jisung says to the pink haired male who been laughing for a good minute now. "S-sorry h-hannie but you are so cute when your angry" Seonghwa stutters a bit do to laughing.

Jisung rolled his baby blue eyes "I'm am not cute!" Now it was Seonghwa turned to roll his dark blue eyes "Yeah whatever". They both were heading to class when five people came in front of them "Hey bitches" One of them said "What do you want Mark?" Seonghwa says as he pushed jisung behind him.

Mark smirk at Seonghwa before grabbing him and pushing him into a locker "Hyu-" Jisung was cut off by two people grabbing and holding him away from Seonghwa "Let me go!" Jisung shouts but only received a punched in the stomach.

"Stop hurting him!" Seonghwa yelled but Mark slapped him and smirk more "You want me to tell them to stop hurting him?" Mark says in a baby voice "You fucking wish" his voice went deep as he started to punched him in the face. Mark kept punching him.

Jisung was watching his hyung getting beat up crying he didn't want to see Seonghwa getting punched and kick "Please stop!" Jisung cried out "Shut up brat!" A girl slapped jisung and kick him.

"STOP HURTING HIM! PLEASE!" Jisung hear Seonghwa yelled at the girl who only giggles before she punched jisung in the face.

When Mark was satisfied with Seonghwa he smrik licking the blood what came from Seonghwa's lip "Let's go, see ya sluts" Mark said walking away with his friends. Jisung ran to his hyung crying "Hyung! Oh my god!" He hugs Seonghwa "I'm so sorry hyung!" He apologize to Seonghwa.

The pink haired male only hugs the blonde haired male putting his head in Jisung's neck crying softly "It's going to be okay hyung" Jisung says softly rubbing his back "Ji I'm sorry they ketp hurting you" Seonghwa says looking at Jisung teary eyes .

*****************************************

School was over Jisung and Seonghwa was heading home but jisung was hungry so they went to a cafe. Now they were sitting at a table looking at the menu "What are you even getting from here" Seonghwa asked "The blueberry cheesecake" Jisung says not even looking at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa was not even surprised by what jisung said the three most thing jisung loves is cheesecake, Lee Minho a.k.a Lee know, and his dog Bbama. "What about you hyung?" Jisung asked "Strawberry milkshake" Jisung nodded.

A waiter walk over to them "Hello can I take your order?" The male said both jisung and Seonghwa froze before slowly looking up at the male...it was...
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

KIM HONGJOONG!?

Seonghwa was a blushing mess seeing his crush "Um" jisung and Seonghwa said at the same time Hongjoong patiently waited "Do you need more time?" He asked the pair Seonghwa looked at Jisung giving a look 'can you order the food' which jisung understand immediately "One cheesecake and one strawberry milkshake please" Jisung says with smiled. Hongjoong nodded before walking away.

"I can't believe he works here hyung" Jisung says in shock "I mean for a popular and rich guy wouldn't work here" He added "Y-yeah I can't believe that too" Seonghwa says still in shock. "I bet you going to come here more often hyung" Jisung winked at the boy.

Hongjoong came back with the dessert and milkshake putting the food down on the table "Here you two go" He says "Thank you hyung!" Jisung says before immediately grabbing the cheesecake "y-yeah th-hank yo- u" Seonghwa stutters grabbing the milkshake and drinking it "You're welcome" He says and walks away.

***********************************