The Oral Mishap

It was a hot hot hot night, where Trey laid in bed. He tossed and turned, but he couldn't fall asleep. 'SOMEBODY must've went to bed without brushing their teeth...' he thought. He had to find this mysterious hygiene avoider. He sniffed a little bit, 'I can smell the plaque build up from here.' He got out of bed, and started his journey.

...Meanwhile with Aiden and Floyd, the earlier mentioned hygiene avoiders. They were giddy and dancing in the bathroom, NOT brushing their DISGUSTING teeth. The PLAQUE practically looked at you straight in the eyes before you had even turned to look in their directions. As they interlocked their toes romantically, Trey banged on the door. "Anybody in here?!!" They scrambled to pull their loving toes apart, and throw their socks and shoes on. "O-Occupado!!!" Floyd yelled out in a panic, "Floyd, I KNOW you're in there." Trey said, an annoyed tone in his voice. "Just answer this simple question, alright?" Floyd and Aiden nodded, as if anybody could see them.

"Have you brushed your teeth...?"

"N-Nuh-uuhhhh!!!" Aiden called out.

'There's two of them...?' Trey thought to himself, no wonder he couldn't sleep with all the sound of that plaque build up... Trey summoned a big burst of magic and knocked the door down.

but who they saw in the doorway

...but who they saw in the doorway..was NOT Trey Clover. It was a beast, a cruel critter. But unlike Riddle's overblot, there wasn't a heart shaped monster behind him, there was a terrible toothbrush of all different and dark colors.

Aiden and Floyd's feet shivered in fear as they stared in awe at the sight before them.
"T-T-Trey...?" Floyd's voice trembled out of his disgustingly yellow teeth. It was so scary...!

Trey grabbed the two plaque ridden fools, using his magic toothbrushes to try and scrape all the dirt and gunk off. Their teeth felt weak and wobbly from the pressure, but luckily they escaped from his grasps; falling onto the floor. They gasped for air, and looked at each other...knowing what they needed to do.

"A-Are you sure, Floyd...?" Aiden asked, his voice shaky. It was as if they were telepathically communicating. Not even Trey could discern what they were silently telling each other.

Suddenly they flicked their shoes and socks off, freeing their concrete slappers, their toes interlocked with skillful precision right in front of a stunned Trey's view.

A burst of magic surrounding the duo's mountain mashers, and gives them beautiful pink anklets

A burst of magic surrounding the duo's mountain mashers, and gives them beautiful pink anklets. The magic light moved further up their bodies, giving them a beautiful sailor moon-esq outfit. (Except the boots, gotta keep the dogs barking.)

They looked at Trey's overblot form, a renewed determination in their eyes. "We'll beat you with the power of our feet of love, AND our plaque!" The two said, in unity, as if they were connected telepathically. Suddenly they formed a triangle with their bodies, their feetsies pointing directly at Trey, the evil toothbrush monster. "Take this, you evil monster of hygiene!" They said simultaneously, as a beam of their teeth yellow light shot out of their floppers and hit Trey directly in the bright white teeth.

"AGHHHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

And then, it all went silent...the two feet fighters got up from their stance, staring at Trey's limp body. "Is he okay?" "Du yeu thenk he's okey?" Aiden says in a British accent, before Floyd kicks Trey's bloodless body. No response, he was dead. They killed him. They had to hide him, nobody could know what had happened in this bathroom on this night.

Floyd grabbed Trey's massive feet and Aiden grabbed his hands, not before ripping out a spare toothbrush he was holding. They dragged him out of the bathroom, bringing him to a nearby dumpster. They dumped him into it, and left, but not before exchanging a plaquessionate kiss, exchanging plaque and teeth gunk in the process.

3 days later.

THE ORAL MISHAP

"Trey Clover, Night Raven College student found DEAD

"Trey Clover, Night Raven College student found DEAD. Many of his close friends are left traumatized and lonely without him. The awful people who have committed this crime, Floyd Leech and Aiden Footsie are now going into trial."

Floyd and Aiden got married in prison, they also do not regret their actions in the slightest.

The end!