⛅Chapter 7(Part 1/4): Brand New Day☕️

The sun peeks through your windows, filling your room with its light. It's morning already.. time seemed to slip away last night. But that's what always seems to happen.

You narrow your eyes as you open them, not used to the light just yet. You let out a yawn as you stare at the ceiling, not quite ready to get up yet.

It's peacefully quiet for a bit until you hear your alarm clock go off, promptly lightly punching it in response. Never a moment of peace-

Time to recap what happened yesterday. You went to your new school and hung out with your childhood friend Chloe, met Marinette Dupain-Cheng aka Ladybug, Adrien Agreste a model, also one of Chloe's childhood best friends- and Chat Noir, and Marinette trusted you to be Ladybug for a mission because she was too anxious after what happened during the one before.. ALL ON YOUR FIRST DAY. How is that possible?? 

You sit up abruptly, staring at your hands, half wondering if you were dreaming. There's no way that all actually happened..right?

And that's when you turn to see the box of replica earrings resting safely on your nightstand. 

Yeah..it happened. All of that happened in the span of a single day. Well, if every day's as eventful as yesterday, then this is going to be a very interesting semester. 

Sitting up and stretching out your arms, you slowly stand ,walking to open the curtains and admire the view outside. Your parents picked a very good spot, the view is lovely. You press your hand against the window, letting everything set in as the sun gets ever brighter. 

Cars move along the streets. People walk and greet each other. Some stray cats bump into each other and enter a very advanced conversation that humans could never understand. 

This is your home now..Paris, a beautiful city full of so many different people. To think you'll soon be accustomed to walking among them is a nice thought. 

Your admiring is interrupted as your phone goes off. Picking it up, you check your notifications and decide to look at Chloe's texts first, since you always do. 

💛Chloe💛 - Today at 7:00 a.m.

wakey wakeyyy! 
oml no one is replying to me rn, i'm all alone 
💔

  You - Today at 7:30 a.m.
chloe maybe if you didn't wake up at exactly 7 in the morning today you'd have gottne replies
*gotten
smh
also im awake now as you can see lol 

💛Chloe💛 - Today at 7:34 a.m.

about time /j 

You - Today at 7:34 a.m.

girl don't even start                              

 💛Chloe💛 - Today at 7:35 a.m.                                 

LOL  
only joking <3 
anyways i wanted to know if you'll be free after school today, i wanna hang out since we couldn't yesterday

 You - Today at 7:35 a.m.

i mean i'm down, tho if something comes up i'll let you know

💛Chloe💛 - Today at 7:35 a.m.

if something does that'd be utterly ridiculous!!
anyways i gotta fix up my hair i'll see you at school :)

You - Today at 7:35 a.m.

  see you then :]

You smile as you exit the convo, seeing that Marinette's just sent you a message. You tap her name. 

Mari🎀 - Today at 7:36 a.m.

good morning! :) 

  You - Today at 7:36 a.m.

 morninggg :D

Mari🎀 - Today at 7:36 a.m.

how are you doing this mo
my bad i hit send before i was done typing 
😭
*morning?

You - Today at 7:36 a.m.

all good lol, i'm doing pretty well and i'm not really a morning person so thats something 

Mari🎀 - Today at 7:37 a.m.

that's good :D it's always good to have nice mornings 

You think for a moment, before holding up the box of earrings and taking a pic to show her. 

You - Today at 7:37 a.m.

sent attachment

earrings are safe and in perfect condition :]

Mari🎀 - Today at 7:37 a.m.

that's great! let's hope they stay that way haha

You - Today at 7:37 a.m.

i'm sure they will >:) 

After a bit more chatting, you sit your phone down to change into what outfit you'd prefer today, fixing up your hair to look a little nicer, but still a bit on the messy side too.

Time to go downstairs..

You pick up your bag from the side of your bed and place the box of replica earrings into one of your pockets walking down, greeting one of the house caretakers as you pass on your way to the dining room.

Your mother sits at the table, moving her pen around in her hand and trying to think of something to write down. 

"Good morning, mom-" You greet her with a smile, sitting down at the table beside her. 

She smiles when she sees you. "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" 

"It took me a bit to actually get to sleep, but at least I got enough of it to not be tired."

"That's good." She looks back down at the small notepad in front of her. 

"What are you writing?" You ask, resting your head on your palm as a plate with your favorite breakfast is placed in front of you. You quickly thank the person that put it there. 

"I'm writing down a shopping list for later.. do you need anything?" 

"I do need some new colored pencils.." You mutter, looking down.

"I'll pick some up for you later." She clicks the pen, writing it down.

You perk up at that. "Really? Awesome, thanks mom." 

You both leave it at that, eating your respective breakfasts and drinking coffee before you head out the door to the car, greeting the driver and looking out the window as your journey to school begins.

So far so good..