Chapter IX-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐘

Disclaimer: SEMI EITA IS NOW KNOWN AS THE VULTURE.  ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY DARK SO IS SENSITIVE TOO
Trigger warning:
Prostitution
Talk about drug dealing
Murder
Dirty jokes
BE AWARE AND MAYBE NOT READ ENTIRELY.
—————————————————————————-
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐘

—————————————————————————-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐘

The boy had so much potential. So much reasoning to get away, and do better. Fight for better. But like the wild animal he was caught as. He's trapped, bound and chained. For years it went unbeknownst to him, that so were the other animals. Tied down to this zoo. The world is cruel but Ichinose is sadistic. More wicked, more vile, more insane than the women that dance for this world and the men that are forced to brawl for it. They fight for a fantasy created by a deity who wants to bring nothing but more chaos.

Suna is and will be the face of this new era. Whether he likes to be or not. And nothing will get in the way of the viles man's plans, not his golden boy, not his daughter, and certainly...not the girl who wants nothing more but to open the cages and see them all be free.

Suna POV
— 3 days after—

Task 02: Lust

I stand in the lonesome Bondi zoo. I'm alone, Y/n is home with Reira and I think she has her little group with my daughter, and that makes me glad. I'm not going to be caught doing whatever I am doing. It's a mission, I've been forced to go on. I have no other choice. They'll die if I refuse to face this part of the world I apparently 'got my start' from.

The train finally comes and rushes past me to settle into the tracks that will soon open the door to one hell of a ride. Loose papers and wrappers fly around me as they blow away everything around me. My hands are in my pockets and my hair all flows to one side because of the wind. I hear the train and heavy metal,settle and suddenly, doors open.

"Wow, you came?"

"Yea, can't say for most of your girls."
I retort back and his laughter unsettles me. It unsettles me for how fake it is. Because at that point why even laugh? I walk in and refuse to sit next to a man that has it out for me too.

"You know, you're gonna be seeing some sinister ass shit tonight, right?"
Semi tells me. I just Stay quiet and stare beyond his chai colored eyes.

The doors close and the train is off to its next station, a station that is rarely visited, only made for dropping off the other chain or missionary members. The seconds in command in this fucked up leaderboard made by Ichinose...the handlers their called.

Semi is the lead handler, having owned the most amount of...'product'. He runs Carnage now. He's the Vulture and like the actual bird of prey, he feeds off the dead and whatever remains in massacres. I glare at him, refusing to lose sight of another equally tempted murderer as Oikawa, Bokuto, and Kuroo.